Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » CBott Discussion
CBott Discussion
FreakShowDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 12:17:30 PM | Message # 31
Stage 3
Group: Users
Cesh, anything specific happened? Apparantly I'm not admin anymore? smile

Are you in need of help? Drop a PM here on forums or /w Asuuriis on Europe.

2x "First official/Legit 999"-Title "winner"

CeshunDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 1:30:39 PM | Message # 32
Stage 4
Group: File Master
Quote (FreakShow)
Cesh, anything specific happened?

No nofthing unless any other root did sumthing.
Quote (FreakShow)
Apparantly I'm not admin anymore?

Check again, Yes you are admin.

badazzDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 2:37:57 PM | Message # 33
Stage 3
Quote (Waugriff)
I also wonder who could this mysterious hater be, that despites me so much...

No hard feelings but , I told ces u wont fit in for it i played one game whit u and u acted like u was god or some like u was superior
u was acting like a total fool

So if u hate me now thats fine... but u just should have acted more mature then i didnt had 2 tell ces '' if i was you i woulnd give him ''

ele lvl 999 **** u ******

if u wanna play a cot game
go find a damn bot coz i aint helping ya <3

FreakShowDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 3:27:26 PM | Message # 34
Stage 3
Quote (badazz)
So if u hate me now thats fine...

Just remember my signature biggrin ..

@ Waugriff > I've heard stuff like that too, that you acted very superior to everyone. I know that's how mapmakers can be if they come to play an edited version of their original map, but he already gave you credits for your work no more can be done. You might wanna open your eyes and re-think the current situation? There has come MANY new players including myself (well, came in .66b). And to be honest, I won't act superior to anyone, I will do my best to help new players or experienced players who hit a dead spot. In my eyes THAT's what makes a good admin (And also the ability to make a fast decision i.e you play with a possible hacker). If you think YOU have ALL those qualities and can prove them, I'll have no problem with supporting you. Unfortunately it's the exact opposite I have heard.

SageDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 4:49:28 PM | Message # 35
Stage 2
I've had a desync today with the Cbott. It was when i killed Blend, the key holder.
Just wanted to let you know smile

CeshunDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 10:02:22 PM | Message # 36
Stage 4
Quote (Sage)
I've had a desync today with the Cbott. It was when i killed Blend, the key holder.
Just wanted to let you know

This is not a bug section nofthing do to with CBott, I don't wana know this i can't to anything with this info.

Thats why i broadcast this message evry 45min...

SageDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 11:32:15 AM | Message # 37
Stage 2
Quote (Ceshun)
This is not a bug section nofthing do to with CBott, I don't wana know this i can't to anything with this info.
Thats why i broadcast this message evry 45min...

That message was actually why i posted it..
I guess i interpreted it wrong then.. My bad!

WaugriffDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 2:03:42 PM | Message # 38
Stage 1
Well then since you guys "badazz" and "FreakShow" have so many things against me I'll have to explain the difference in people's personalities. You said I acted like a superior eh? I musta been spaced out back then (dont ask me how much I drank). After all you take this game too seriously, and maybe I was just "role playing" as a superior (kinda-ish) in an RPG, I guess that is not normal for people who think they are so "pro" and miss the Fun of the game. But then again people have different ways to have fun in a game don't they?
I play with a possible hacker....Don't go jumping in stuff without thinking about it. You badazz, think you are an "Superior Admin" but you havent learned a thing about that person yet before banning him, you always think that you are right, you were also wrong by judging people when you've playing only a single game with them. And you, FreakShow want me to change, but that's not always possible. I'm on my own line, playing the game my style. That is all I have to say to you both. Reply in PM if you have anything else to discuss.

Doubt exists...in a fearful heart.

Message edited by Waugriff - Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 2:13:27 PM

badazzDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 3:32:38 PM | Message # 39
Stage 3
Quote (Waugriff)
Well then since you guys "badazz" and "FreakShow" have so many things against me I'll have to explain the difference in people's personalities

as u could read above i didnt said i got anything against u all i said was in my words that u would fit in in my eyes

Quote (Waugriff)
After all you take this game too seriously,

why u think i take this game serius lol i play 2 have fun if i dont i wont play u defenitly dunno anything about me

Quote (Waugriff)
I guess that is not normal for people who think they are so "pro"

hmm yeah i know someone els exactly like that unlike u waugriff i dont tell ppl dont pstat me guyz no need 2 pstat me in obs chat and like 100 otherway like how u said that and other shit and u saying im actling like a pro XDDDDDDDDDDDD dude ur hilarious .... as a matter of fact if i was so pro why am i not even lvl 999 yet xD?? aint that pro im not even 999 >.<

Quote (Waugriff)
You badazz, think you are an "Superior Admin" but you havent learned a thing about that person yet before banning him

hahaha thats funny that u say that coz rite after i banned him u pmed me i gave u the reason and u said hmm yeah ok makes sence
and superiour admin lmfao thxx for saying that actualy makes me feel good rofl

Quote (Waugriff)
ou always think that you are right, you were also wrong by judging people when you've playing only a single game with them.

arnt u doing the exact samer thing ? u played 1 game whit me and u think u know me bro serius ur just doing the exact same thing as me judging ppl after 1 game xDDD

gues imma leave it 2 this xD

ele lvl 999 **** u ******

if u wanna play a cot game
go find a damn bot coz i aint helping ya <3

CeshunDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 3:44:01 PM | Message # 40
Stage 4
Back in the days CBott had 35-40 Games constantly running sometimes even 50 if i'm not wrong (avg 60-80 players)
But now a days i only get 12-17-20 Around that (autostart is at 5) avg 30-50 players.
Is it becos you can't afk farm anymore for hours w/o game ending or whats ur option?

Meh i know... Cuteness with her Cutey bot is stealing meh players :P j/k

FreakShowDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 4:55:07 PM | Message # 41
Stage 3
Quote (FreakShow)
If you think YOU have ALL those qualities and can prove them, I'll have no problem with supporting you.

Never asked you to change ;).

Also if you look my post through you will see I actually only drew a few lines in the sand. Rest of the picture was made by other peoples feedback on you :).

As for the "I was acting superior in a RPG way", I can know nothing about that, I might have played with you 1 or 2 times where you didn't really say anything, just ran around like an AFK'er until you exited the game or whatever you did (: .

I never recall myself as the Big-a** "Pr0!<3", since as you might know Waugriff the term "Pro" comes from "Professional". Being a proffesional gamer would require you to have sponsors etc. So unless I actually some day will get sponsors for playing a map I won't recall myself as "Pr0".

---

As for Ceshun, Cute is not stealing, just borrowing with no permission xD.

HitmanDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 8:26:39 PM | Message # 42
Stage 3
Quote (Ceshun)
Back in the days CBott had 35-40 Games constantly running sometimes even 50 if i'm not wrong (avg 60-80 players)
But now a days i only get 12-17-20 Around that (autostart is at 5) avg 30-50 players.
Is it becos you can't afk farm anymore for hours w/o game ending or whats ur option?
Meh i know... Cuteness with her Cutey bot is stealing meh players :P j/k

I hradly ever see cuteness's bot on, urs is pretty much the only one i play on :P unless no ones on then i check out the others to see if more ppl are on.

And as for the OP, i like CBott, works fine for me, only got disconnected twice in like a week, desyncs another matter but thats not the bots fault :P

WaugriffDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 11:55:28 PM | Message # 43
Stage 1
Whatevverrrr man.....looks like in the end we got the same point somehow cool
Lets keep it that way

Doubt exists...in a fearful heart.

CeshunDate: Thursday, 2010-08-19, 12:38:16 PM | Message # 44
Stage 4
When i woak up this morning i checked my bot ofc... 1 game was running & in autohost no one could join & i have no idea why. So i did a quick restart twice cuz something was messed up.
So i was late for work sad

Did any root change settings or something?

Ps. i was abel to join true lan and my ip didin't change soo... wth :S

myrealDate: Thursday, 2010-08-19, 1:09:35 PM | Message # 45
Stage 3
Hey guys, here is a universal principle:
TREAT OTHERS THE WAY THAT YOU WANT TO BE TREATED!

We all have different moods and personalities but sometimes we should be a little more modest. Its easy for someone to get carried with away with their words or actions even though it may have not been intended.

Just respect the great circle of the players and the community.

If anyone out there have a problem with what I say, its fine with me, to each its own.

I played with all of you before, waugriff, Ceshun, Badazz you guys are arite. You guys are among the most respected here and all of you contributed much to the game and the community.

Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » CBott Discussion
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024