darkchaosDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-11, 2:28:08 PM | Message # 16
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
I played like 5 games witht hat guy >.>

FreakShowDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-11, 3:59:34 PM | Message # 17
Stage 3
Group: Users
APPLICATION FOR BOT ADMIN

Introduction: Hi, I'm a fairly experienced Curse of Time player with a lot of online time, and a good mood. I'm 17 years IRL, and goes to a college.

Previous Bot experience: I'm former admin on the VERY popular bot called Mbot in Europe (The ones behind www.makemehost.com) under the name FollowingPath. I was the only admin on there recommended by other players/admins for a spot. Been admin on Wraith2 bot aswell (Former 24/7 Twilights Eve host) Also had my own bot for a while (Not 24/7 though), but took it down since I had to re-install Wc3 and lost my 2 other cd-keys. I might seem unfair in some reasons but I can ALWAYS argument for my case. Only have 1 unfair ban in my records, but it was one of the first days on Mbot :).

What can I offer as a regular player: Well, I never say "No." to playing Curse of Time or mostly other RPGs, and I'm even up for some other maps if the challenge is fair ;). I know some JASS too, and might be able to help darky with some of the hacking problems. I'm a fairly nice guy with a lot of common knowledge, and always willing to help no matter who you are :).

Well, this was my application, let me know if you want more details smile

Are you in need of help? Drop a PM here on forums or /w Asuuriis on Europe.

2x "First official/Legit 999"-Title "winner"

WilDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-11, 4:17:00 PM | Message # 18
Stage 1
Hey, I play Curse of Time a lot mainly with your bot because your bot doesn't make me lag.

Admin to your bot would be nice because half of the time I play Curse Of Time I see a lot of webmasters/maphackers and they always try to brag with them and i want to ban them. I used to be an admin for Soar's bot until they couldn't keep it running.

This is my application.Sorry if it is not long enough or what u wanted

Message edited by Wil - Wednesday, 2010-08-11, 4:21:36 PM

TrueShadowDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-11, 5:55:37 PM | Message # 19
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Clearly kyle456 is oblivious to the member structure within Clan CM. If kyle456 is in Clan CM, he will be dealt with, however, please refrain from using mature language. Remember the rules of this forum, this is a community forum and not a private forum. Your posts have been edited.

On a different note, there were complaints about lag, hopefully this has been resolved since I have worked with Ceshun to make some changes especially regarding the synclimit. Keep in mind that CBott's location is in Estonia, and players far from it will have lag due to physical distances. For any bot, use !checkme to check your pings before playing.

CeshunDate: Thursday, 2010-08-12, 11:08:06 PM | Message # 20
Stage 4
Group: File Master
FreakShow already aprooved - admin
Wil denied - didin't give me an anwser & inactive

Kevvin i posted him here cuz i thought dc was friends with him and he can like talk to him.
Kyle was acting way 2 wierd and over the line.

ChalupaDate: Thursday, 2010-08-12, 11:37:16 PM | Message # 21
Stage 3
So here is my application to be admin of this bot
I think turtles are cool
and there you have it hope I get the job biggrin

TrueShadowDate: Friday, 2010-08-13, 0:20:31 AM | Message # 22
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Quote (Ceshun)
Kevvin i posted him here cuz i thought dc was friends with him and he can like talk to him.
Kyle was acting way 2 wierd and over the line.

I never asked why you posted about him. I only requested that people refrain from mature language. I'm tired of editing it out.

Quote (Ceshun)
Wil denied - didin't give me an anwser & inactive

Also a good idea to deny him is because he has a low post count (only one post actually).

CeshunDate: Friday, 2010-08-13, 9:51:21 AM | Message # 23
Stage 4
Quote (Kevvin)
If kyle456 is in Clan CM, he will be dealt with

ohh swoay... thought you meant...yeah... i read between lines

update: other options and some admins/roots missing or default
bot_savereplays = 1
bot_savereplays = 0 (untill cbott new version fixes spoof)

Message edited by Ceshun - Friday, 2010-08-13, 12:53:23 PM

PalidinDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 7:18:03 AM | Message # 24
Stage 1
Cbott is the main cot bot i use, its quite good
rarely lags/dcs, and i have about 120 ms which is good considering its international
Admin would be nice, cant be bothered making an aplication atm
no real complaints

Message edited by Palidin - Monday, 2010-08-16, 7:18:36 AM

FreakShowDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 8:45:52 AM | Message # 25
Stage 3
Quote (Kevvin)
Also a good idea to deny him is because he has a low post count (only one post actually).

Low post count doesn't really show what type of person you are. He can still check forums frequently, and play a lot of CoT.

Are you in need of help? Drop a PM here on forums or /w Asuuriis on Europe.

2x "First official/Legit 999"-Title "winner"

WaugriffDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 10:39:03 AM | Message # 26
Stage 1
I like Cbott probably....the best in clan CM (no hard feelings for other bott owners) and also it never crushed a game I was in, nor it was unhosted during the game (CuteBott likes to do that alot surprised ). So...I was wondering what is the requirement for an admin do lend you a bott? Yuki told me that you need to earn trust from other people before they can give you one. If thats true, I'm up for the challenge!

Doubt exists...in a fearful heart.

Message edited by Waugriff - Monday, 2010-08-16, 10:50:42 AM

CeshunDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 11:15:10 AM | Message # 27
Stage 4
Quote (Waugriff)
I like Cbott probably....the best in clan CM (no hard feelings for other bott owners) and also it never crushed a game I was in, nor it was unhosted during the game

Actualy CBott is the worst, i bearly keep it at high status & my downloads are disabeld Not like CuteBotts awsome download speed. Its enabeld.
Also CBott restricts RU countrie (For mutlible reason that i don't wana discuss & its prooven that all other players pings are better with this.)

Quote (Waugriff)
So...I was wondering what is the requirement for an admin do lend you a bott?

You eather make a nice application for like a job since admins are like on there job admin is not for fun :O

Quote (Waugriff)
Yuki told me that you need to earn trust from other people before they can give you one. If thats true, I'm up for the challenge!

Yep. Since i don't know you at all & one main admin was against you ur admin access is delayed.

Love me or hate me but thats just how i am.

BBott admins are my admins old rule. If ur admin on BBott tell kev to add you. He is root as well.

Message edited by Ceshun - Monday, 2010-08-16, 11:30:26 AM

PalidinDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 3:57:02 AM | Message # 28
Stage 1
Well im not tired so I decided to apply for admin, so here it is Ceshun

A little about me:Im Fairly Experienced at CoT, played it in some of the versions previous to FoC-. Almost always in a good mood unless the (censored) hits the fan IRL. Im 15, quite fair, and quite mature (if i may say so myself?)

Experience: As i said before i've played CoT for awhile. I also have been admin on several bots including several clan bots, and my own, which only recently after i updated it has had a problem of teams, (teams will be altered if a new played joins, ie in cot there could be 6+ teams) so i know of fairly much all the commands. I have been Shamen of some very old and very dead, mainly ID, clans. I also have some experiance making maps and with triggers, although i know little jass i understand what you can do with it and how.

Message edited by Palidin - Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 3:57:25 AM

WaugriffDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 11:07:54 AM | Message # 29
Stage 1
Quote (Ceshun)
Since i don't know you at all & one main admin was against you ur admin access is delayed.

Well then.....since my Admin request was not accepted I'll spend some 40$ for new wc3 CD and get a BOT of my own. I thought admins have to think more about their actions. If you chose a friend over me Ceshun, thats fine. I also wonder who could this mysterious hater be, that despites me so much...

Doubt exists...in a fearful heart.

CeshunDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 11:38:41 AM | Message # 30
Stage 4
imao wut? Read it ur self and think about what you just said

Quote (Waugriff)
Well then.....since my Admin request was not accepted

I didin't say that. I just said delayed, also no one has pmed me about you.

Quote (Waugriff)
I'll spend some 40$ for new wc3 CD and get a BOT of my own.

I'm happy for you, Have fun with ur own bot ^^

Quote (Waugriff)
I thought admins have to think more about their actions.

But ofc, why did you say this? :S

Quote (Waugriff)
If you chose a friend over me Ceshun, thats fine.

Since ur a tottal stranger for me and ive only spoke to you once yeah friends are better who i know. (Over me?) trying to be the star here?

Quote (Waugriff)
I also wonder who could this mysterious hater be, that despites me so much...

You think someone hates you? I never said that ur thinking 2 much... I just heard that you would not be right for the job & i might see why he/she said that cuz i can all see it in ur reply

Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » CBott Discussion
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024