Tuesday, 2024-05-07, 5:01:12 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Today I was swag (so swag)
Today I was swag
William_MDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 9:15:44 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
this girl was like, do my work for me nerd. and I was like fuck no. then she, being the clever as she was said: "no means yes" so I was like "lets fuck right now" and she said no, but then realized what she said and we had sex right there.

we didn't really though.

God_Of_DeathDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 9:35:49 PM | Message # 2
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Heh that's awesome? Nah it actually is kinda stupid to post on here since we already went over the whole, don't post things like this since children play the game too.

William_MDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 9:49:59 PM | Message # 3
Stage 1
uhm, since when have kids not been allowed to hear words such as "sex, fuck." besides the fact that is a ridiculously heavy amount of censorship, are you seriously suggesting that someone who plays.

WC3 ON BATTLENET

Has not heard FAR worse things online. Seriously. I have never ever played a game that had no swearing whatsoever.

It was more of a parody anyway. sorry that you missed that.

Also I read the rules today and it was a ban involving links and images.

CutenessDate: Thursday, 2009-10-22, 1:03:59 AM | Message # 4
Stage 4
My two cents: Battle.net is nothing compared to Xbox 360 live. You can be playing a game of Halo on matchmaker, and at the beginning you estimate the high squeaky voice bouncing swear words off you like a trampoline to be 12-13.

Only to realize at the end of the map he's like under 10 or something. Oh what Video games has done to our youth...video games and rednecks.

PS: By technicality on my fathers side, I'm a redneck to(and am quite versed in Jeff Foxworthy+pals quotes), so hush.

PSS: My cat's redneck too. 'Cause she can entertain herself for hours with a piece of bubble wrap. :3

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

Message edited by Cuteness - Thursday, 2009-10-22, 1:05:13 AM

valkierDate: Thursday, 2009-10-22, 3:45:27 AM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
I made the rules for this site to limit profanity. William, you have been warned in another thread by one of my mods and I am warning you here. I see one more infraction of the rules, I will be instituting another temporal posting ban and increase of your reproof level.

Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Today I was swag (so swag)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024