Monday, 2024-05-06, 4:18:49 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Clans (Facts.)
Clans
MusashiDate: Friday, 2009-10-16, 9:18:38 AM | Message # 1
Stage 2
Group: Users
I noticed a bit of argument in the Clan thread under the General sub-forum, so I have decided to make this off-topic thread clearing some things up. This is mainly directed towards the random kid who got mad (zck113). I will list simple facts that might help you feel at ease.

Anyone and everyone on b.net has the right to start their own clan. If you want to start your own clan dedicated to COT, feel free to do so. No one can stop you. Also, if others on the forum feel that you'd make a good leader and would prefer joining your clan, they can do so as well. This is not jail...lol. You have the freedom to do a lot. For example, someone could start their own COT clan on the east server that has nothing to do with Chaos' clan. In fact, if COT gains more popularity, it is likely to happen. This happens with most maps, so if you want to start your own clan with your friends, do so and don't cry about it on here o.o. Even if Valk didn't want to start one on the west and you still made it, I am sure there would be others who would prefer not to join your clan and start their own. There also is no rule against advertising clans on the forum, so you could easily advertise your clan on here as well.

Hope that clears things up for you ^^;; (I assumed it would have been common sense).

Edit: This thread was not made to be a flame fest, so please don't ruin it by insulting others and such. If anyone has opinions on what I am saying or would like to add to it, feel free to post so here.

Message edited by Musashi - Friday, 2009-10-16, 9:22:47 AM

CutenessDate: Friday, 2009-10-16, 1:44:46 PM | Message # 2
Stage 4
Quote (Musashi)
There also is no rule against advertising clans on the forum, so you could easily advertise your clan on here as well.

This is absolutely 100% true, however, Valk has already stated that while you can post in the threads about your clans, should mass threads about joining some groups own personal CoT clan, thus taking away from people joining the Clan dark's making on East, that he has given thought about making a Rule against advertising clans. So as of now it's true, but it could change later.

The rest of your theory however is quite sound :3

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

TrueShadowDate: Friday, 2009-10-16, 1:47:04 PM | Message # 3
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Clans suck anyways, they are pointless...

MusashiDate: Friday, 2009-10-16, 2:27:31 PM | Message # 4
Stage 2
Well, even if you can't advertise a clan on the forums, only a small fraction of people who actually play the game come on the forums; therefore, it shouldn't matter much if he can advertise it here or not ^^;;. I'm sure I could start a clan now and easily get 30 members that aren't from the forum. I agree with Kevvin somewhat. Clans on b.net often cause drama when they find other clans dedicated to the same map. I've owned quite a few clans throughout my years on b.net, always had some type of drama involved :(. I hope that guy who was upset about Valk wanting to own a clan doesn't give up on the forums or game because he can easily just make his own. It would be a shame to see someone quit the community over an insignificant issue such as this ^.~.

valkierDate: Friday, 2009-10-16, 4:06:23 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
This is also why Darkchaos had already stated that he didn't want a clan yet. To be honest, I don't think that there should be any official CoT FoC clans yet.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Friday, 2009-10-16, 5:31:20 PM | Message # 6
Stage 5
either way, i believe that using other people's forums to advertise a clan is rude, especially for those that aren't relevant(though that problem hasn't happened yet) and it's clearly an opinion, not really impeding anyone from their own, but really as long as the clan is not mainly CoT i don't think clan advertisements about it should rise up in CoT FoC forums.

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

Zck113Date: Friday, 2009-10-16, 6:34:44 PM | Message # 7
Stage 1
Quote (Whimsicalyuki)
i believe that using other people's forums to advertise a clan is rude

I understand everyone's argument, but I wanted to make a clan based on the foc series with the help of people on this forum, including dark and valk. T_T I just wanted to do something simple and it turned into a mess. So I'm sorry for those of you who I insulted, but everything was in the best interest of trying to make a FoC clan.

Quote (Musashi)
This is mainly directed towards the random kid who got mad (zck113).

You need to stop with the "random KID" stuff. I'm trying to act like an adult as much as I can over the internet. I'm not a kid, for starters, and I'm not random.(well sorta, but I'm trying not to be) You could be more respectful of my situation.

"I am me, it's simply that."

WhimsicalyukiDate: Friday, 2009-10-16, 8:55:51 PM | Message # 8
Stage 5
uhmm zck i wasn't talking about your idea >_< what i meant to put was, i believe that using other people's forums to advertise about a clan that isn't completely relevant to the forums is rude, and i think random is cute, interesting, exciting, much better than dull/boring/normal, and appealing ^-^.

MusashiDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 3:50:40 AM | Message # 9
Stage 2
This is also why Darkchaos had already stated that he didn't want a clan yet. To be honest, I don't think that there should be any official CoT FoC clans yet.

Agreed. There aren't that many COT players on b.net anymore.

@zck: No comment. (lol)

@Yuki: <3...I just felt like being random and putting that there.

TrueShadowDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 6:18:20 AM | Message # 10
Stage 10
@Musashi: lol happy

Message edited by Kevvin - Saturday, 2009-10-17, 6:27:07 AM

Zck113Date: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 9:07:43 AM | Message # 11
Stage 1
Quote (Whimsicalyuki)
and i think random is cute, interesting, exciting, much better than dull/boring/normal, and appealing ^-^.

Is that to me? or sushi?

"I am me, it's simply that."

WhimsicalyukiDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 1:03:40 PM | Message # 12
Stage 5
random in general, that's why i <3 cutie, she's just so fun to be around, and uhmm it's directed at anyone random? so both? >_<

@musashi: was that randomness because what i said? >_<

PrincessParanoiaDate: Sunday, 2009-10-18, 2:36:52 AM | Message # 13
Stage 4
Quote (Zck113)
Is that to me? or sushi?

LOL! I just had to laugh on that! Sorry, Zach-kun...

It's just that sushi is a kind of food here in our place w/c is much like the kimbap in Korea (it's delicious though)
but I know you mean Musashi's name... so... no offense meant! smile

[Princess Paranoia] .......<3....... Sumtyms n lyf,
if u wana do sumthin' good, u gota do sumthin' bad.

Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Clans (Facts.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024