Monday, 2024-05-06, 3:57:26 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Weird Dream (hmms)
Weird Dream
WhimsicalyukiDate: Saturday, 2009-10-10, 9:03:23 AM | Message # 1
Stage 5
Group: Users
well i don't want to say stuff about the dream because it was like weird, but uhmm what does weird dreams usually mean?

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

CutenessDate: Saturday, 2009-10-10, 11:58:03 AM | Message # 2
Stage 4
No idea :3

Honestly, I don't really dream a lot, and when I do, I never remember them. I dream enough when I'm awake so like 90% of the time all I dream of is inky blackness XD

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

WhimsicalyukiDate: Saturday, 2009-10-10, 3:44:25 PM | Message # 3
Stage 5
just so you know cutie my dream had something to do with you O_O i don't remember all the details but i think you were in there

MusashiDate: Sunday, 2009-10-11, 2:21:09 PM | Message # 4
Stage 2
Dreams are influenced by your mood before you fall asleep. Since you didn't give details about the dream, I am going to assume it had something to do with your emotions? If I knew what the dream was about, I may have been able to give a bit more information.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Sunday, 2009-10-11, 2:22:49 PM | Message # 5
Stage 5
i think it was about, cutie and me meeting in real life as if it was something really natural like childhood friends hanging out or something, then she asks me out then i agree and uhmm i can't remember much more than that O_O

CutenessDate: Sunday, 2009-10-11, 2:57:14 PM | Message # 6
Stage 4
would be nice if that was Real Life :P but ah well :3

Musashi, accorbing to you...I have no emotions right before I fall asleep? DX :P no emotions = no dreams? oh god, am I a robot?
*plays t.A.T.u.'s Robot song*

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

MusashiDate: Sunday, 2009-10-11, 3:55:41 PM | Message # 7
Stage 2
@Yuki: You probably just are happy talking to her and probably spent a lot of time with her the day you had the dream, therefore, you would have dreamed about her? As for the asking out thing...that would just mean you find her attractive lol ^^;;.

@Cuteness: That could be true...I'm not a very emotional person, and I don't ever dream. Most people who dream don't remember their dreams anyway...so you may be dreaming and just not remember anything about them at all.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Sunday, 2009-10-11, 7:05:21 PM | Message # 8
Stage 5
well most of the time i don't dream, i try to dream a looot but don't seem to do that much, so having a weird dream in general is reaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyyy big event for me and uhmm yeah i guess i do find cutie's personality attractive, it's uhmm cute and i'm amused whenever she says hush you for some reason >_>

PrincessParanoiaDate: Sunday, 2009-10-11, 11:45:55 PM | Message # 9
Stage 4
I don't dream that much, but Yuki-chan, daijobu desu (it's alright) as long as it's just a dream.

Gambare (good luck) on you next dream!

And by the way, it's plainly ohayo gozaimasu (good morning: in a polite version, I saw your post somewhere in the forums, Introduction perhaps?)

Jaa, mata! (So, until next time!)

[Princess Paranoia] .......<3....... Sumtyms n lyf,
if u wana do sumthin' good, u gota do sumthin' bad.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Monday, 2009-10-12, 6:02:36 AM | Message # 10
Stage 5
well anyways it's 6:00 A.M. here and i really should be getting ready... but either way uhmm I didn't dream last night either, in fact i only dream maybe 10% of the time, if that? >_< So yup.. or at least i forget it when i wake up most of the time, but i guess that weird dream was one of the special ones i'll remember like a vampire dream i had sometime, where i got bitten by a friend in a dream and became a vampire and uhmm i actually felt the bite >_>, it was kind of... like the good kind of pain like massage or whatnot and then it felt like really good before i passed out in the dream O_O, but anyways since i'm not a vampire right now, I know it's not what happened in real life >_<

God_Of_DeathDate: Monday, 2009-10-12, 4:45:44 PM | Message # 11
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
I once have a dream (this being the only one I can remember and it happens frequently) where I killed a family and then blacked out and woke up with a knife to my throat then it ends. Is this odd?

WhimsicalyukiDate: Monday, 2009-10-12, 4:46:56 PM | Message # 12
Stage 5
I'd say interesting? :P

God_Of_DeathDate: Monday, 2009-10-12, 4:48:04 PM | Message # 13
Stage 7
The oddest thing about this is I wake up just fine not shaken at all.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Monday, 2009-10-12, 4:54:40 PM | Message # 14
Stage 5
I woke up disappointed to the point where i wanted to cry when i still felt some of the pain-like feeling i had on my neck, and realized that there were no marks and that i wasn't a vampire >_<, i wasn't scared about how i woke up in the dream and some random stuff happened and i had most of my friends coming after me(vampires who weren't very happy about me turning, so came after me and my friend who bit me -.-) though i woke up from that scene

God_Of_DeathDate: Monday, 2009-10-12, 4:56:10 PM | Message # 15
Stage 7
Heh it's a good thing to wake up. I've woken up sweating and with my fist torn open from punching the wall.

Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Weird Dream (hmms)
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024