Thursday, 2024-05-02, 9:13:15 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » You say goodbye, I say hello. » Introductions » Freakshow (More than a human...)
Freakshow
FreakShowDate: Saturday, 2010-08-14, 5:31:47 PM | Message # 1
Stage 3
Group: Users
Hi. Now when I've made so many posts around, and people from in-game is starting to recognize me I think it's time for me to make this topic. I've been putting it aside since I really hate to write stuff about myself, people are always welcome to ask, I'm just not as good just to point things out for myself.

Well, my name is Nichlas, I'm 17, and I'm from the little country in Europe named Denmark. I go to a business college/High school kinda thing (We don't have same school system as US). I've been playing Warcraft since it got released and I'm obsessed with most MMORPGs which is why I only play RPGs in Warcraft. In weekends I'm mostly out with my friends having a social life :D.

Gaming Experience:ยจ
As I mentioned I play only RPGs which has caused me to get some "achievements". I was one of the higher ranked PvP players in Twilight Eve, and .66b.

Evil past:
I'm former hacker/cheater of Warcraft 3 maps which has taught me many things, good as well as bad. I will have to admit I still cheat a TD or Hero arena from time to time (But hey, you gotta keep up your game).

If you have any questions feel free to ask. (No I wont teach you how to cheat or even learn you JASS, but if you ask nicely I'll be happy to help you out from time to time with adding anti-cheats or solving a problem.)

EDIT: In-game name: SaP]FreakShow (I play mostly on USeast but also Europe (Northrend) from time to time.)

Are you in need of help? Drop a PM here on forums or /w Asuuriis on Europe.

2x "First official/Legit 999"-Title "winner"

Message edited by FreakShow - Saturday, 2010-08-14, 5:46:15 PM

God_Of_DeathDate: Saturday, 2010-08-14, 5:42:30 PM | Message # 2
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Well I suppose it is sort of late but welcome to the forums biggrin

jaddDate: Saturday, 2010-08-14, 9:19:42 PM | Message # 3
Stage 1
welcome even tho i don't know who u are but hey does it matter?

Message edited by jadd - Saturday, 2010-08-14, 9:20:48 PM

bud-bus-Date: Saturday, 2010-08-14, 11:18:08 PM | Message # 4
Lead Moderator
Quote (FreakShow)
I've been putting it aside since I really hate to write stuff about myself

You really hate it, huh? And you got 13 lines of intro? tongue
Jk'ing with you. Welcome. Please, if you haven't already..read and follow the rules cool

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

darkchaosDate: Saturday, 2010-08-14, 11:56:48 PM | Message # 5
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
The Freakshow... He is more than a human...

He is more than superhuman...

He is more than Bill Gates...

He is more than the fastest computer in the world...

He is more than an immortal...

He is more than just a bunny...

He is the one...

The only...

AND THE TRUE...

FREAKSHOW! (Litteraly!)

FreakShowDate: Sunday, 2010-08-15, 4:11:59 AM | Message # 6
Stage 3
You just know you hit the top when the mapmaker compares you a bunny biggrin

God_Of_DeathDate: Sunday, 2010-08-15, 12:25:56 PM | Message # 7
Stage 7
Dark compares everything to bunnies and cake.

darkchaosDate: Sunday, 2010-08-15, 3:59:19 PM | Message # 8
Mapmaker
and squirrels ^.^

bud-bus-Date: Sunday, 2010-08-15, 7:52:24 PM | Message # 9
Lead Moderator
Don't get dc started on squirrels...omg............ Especially ones that can fly.. surprised

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

SageDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 12:17:21 PM | Message # 10
Stage 2
They don't fly, they glide! happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZgcBUx0Vwg

Btw, Hi Freak! biggrin

badazzDate: Thursday, 2010-08-19, 7:24:31 AM | Message # 11
Stage 3
omg welcome i suppose >.< dun even know why im posting this lmfao

ele lvl 999 **** u ******

if u wanna play a cot game
go find a damn bot coz i aint helping ya <3

FreakShowDate: Thursday, 2010-08-19, 8:29:58 AM | Message # 12
Stage 3
Because I rock biggrin

badazzDate: Friday, 2010-08-20, 9:36:37 AM | Message # 13
Stage 3
could be true but i dunno maybe i was just bored xD

ele lvl 999 **** u ******

if u wanna play a cot game
go find a damn bot coz i aint helping ya <3

HitmanDate: Friday, 2010-08-20, 9:14:00 PM | Message # 14
Stage 3
Hello nice to meet you, now DC what were you saying about flying squirrels? :P

darkchaosDate: Friday, 2010-08-20, 9:36:13 PM | Message # 15
Mapmaker
Flying squirrels? You want to know the truth about flying squirrels? Very well... then I shall tell you.

The flying squirrels are the most oldest powers in existence. Before there was man, Gods, or even Chaos itself, the flying squirrels reigned. They were the embodiment of all power within the entire universe. Everything began because of the flying squirrels.

Many people try to find the turth of the Universe... but they are wrong. They seek answers, answers you nor I could possibly dream of. But the answer is simple... the truth of this entire universe is that of the flying squirrel. They were all, and they will all become all in the end.

The flying squirrels are not a simple entity. They are the entity that governs over all of creation. They have the power to shape, bend, and mend the very souls of our lives themselves. Having been bored before anything was bored, they created the Gods, who in turn, created the World, people, and therefore, everything in its entirety.

However, the flying squirrels were unable to retain their true form. If they did, then all of creation would burn under the weight of their neverending power. Therefore, to prevent imminent destruction to the entire universe, they sealed their powers and therefore took on the form of the "flying squirrel".

However, there is also one more point to be made.

In the future, it is said that the flying squirrels will come back from their long aged days of being sealed. When their true power is unsealed, they will be revived once more to only become more powerful. The flying squirrels will become truly the being of all immense power in the world. As the squirrels will revive, the earth will start shaking. The skies will split in two, and the earth will begin to erupt in flames. Many religions, who believe in things such as the "horsemen of apocalypse" will be simply annhilated by the power of the flying squirrels, and the oceans themselves will run dry from their immensive power. The flying squirrels will revive to become a being greater than all of creation. However, with such immeasurable power, the very fabric of space started to tear, which will cause the very fabric of space to rip apart. And then, once again, everything shall be made nothing, from which one was nothing.

You wanted to know the truth of flying squirrels? Then you have it.

Forum » You say goodbye, I say hello. » Introductions » Freakshow (More than a human...)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024