Thursday, 2024-05-02, 5:06:08 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » You say goodbye, I say hello. » Introductions » Guess who!? (who am I?)
Guess who!?
youknowwhoDate: Friday, 2010-07-30, 2:48:26 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Hello readers, welcome to my introduction. I'm a 35 year old Nintendo Generation vidiot from Vancouver BC (USWEST) who isn't really into video games but I did play WoW for time and Counterstrike. It was through painful effort and continuous badgering that my friends got me into dota.. the general dota community attitude and continuous leavers irritated me enough to seek the RPG games I used to enjoy on Console games, such as Phantasy Star IV. Before the Fires of Chaos came out I enjoyed the original CoT. CoT 2 didn't have much of a community so it was impossible to find hosts or players to stay long enough to make progress. These bots work wonders for the advertisement of the game and I'm glad to see it's growing and expanding in content.

I am what you call a social-introvert. I do well in social situations but I like time to myself. I am very approachable and easy to talk to and I try to be an open book. I am very smart, I genuinely care about people and I give great advice on a range of subjects to any willing to ask. So, feel free to ask smile

That said, I'm happy to be here and I hope to see you around!

CutenessDate: Friday, 2010-07-30, 5:38:51 AM | Message # 2
Stage 4
i tried to read this, i really did...but that avatar just set me off >.> lost interest...tends to happen when i listen to guys/read what they type. XD

but welcome i guess, since this is the intro thread, thats prolly the gist of your intro XD

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

youknowwhoDate: Monday, 2010-08-02, 6:27:47 PM | Message # 3
Stage 1
haha right, I'll sparkle it up and dumb it down a little for the twinkies, add some popcorn and chips and orange crush with balloons with some laser pew pew sounds to get you clapping.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

God_Of_DeathDate: Monday, 2010-08-02, 7:14:26 PM | Message # 4
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Well welcome to the forums then, I hope you enjoy it.

TrueShadowDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-03, 4:49:36 AM | Message # 5
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
I had a similar introduction and experience into WC3, but I went through ladder first making my micro and macro management somewhat decent.

Quote (youknowwho)
haha right, I'll sparkle it up and dumb it down a little for the twinkies, add some popcorn and chips and orange crush with balloons with some laser pew pew sounds to get you clapping.

Please don't do that, almost vomited a little from that line. Just ignore what Ness said. Fyi, Ness is Cuteness's nickname. Anyways, your intro was good. cool

Btw, next time, leave the hot-fire-on-your-head-omg-they-see-me-what-do-I-do-now-maybe-I'll-invis-but-they'll-still-see-me-magic to low-int dps builds. That's one of my fav, that and abusing traps. (Ah right don't respond to that or else you'll be breaking a rule).

Enjoy the forums, read the rules (you already broke one so far, but it's your first time and you did not mean any harm by it). See you in a game sometime soon.

Forum » You say goodbye, I say hello. » Introductions » Guess who!? (who am I?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024