Sunday, 2024-04-28, 3:24:24 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » You say goodbye, I say hello. » Introductions » Just saying hi (hi... :3)
Just saying hi
CutenessDate: Sunday, 2009-10-04, 10:26:35 AM | Message # 1
Stage 4
Group: Users
Realm: USWest
B.net name: Cuteness
Characters: Muse and Dark Ranger are my favorite :P though Dark Ranger still needs her attribute skill fixed >.<

hey, I'm an oldie, cant say that i've played COT through the ages, but I did play the original COT way before I switched accounts and wasn't on WC3 a lot. but now I am back on WC3 a lot, and have been playing COT 2 often now :3 I only choose cute characters though, and more then often they're not always the strongest :P.

Favorite Muse Quality: when it randoms her name as 'Song of Nephilim' though I doubt a lot of people know the reference their :P
Favorite Dark Ranger Quality: She's just so darn cute!!! tongue I mean, an Archer, plus and elf, plus an undead?! You just can't get any cuter :3 unless you could put the Witch form L4D as a skin XD

ps: Profiles under construction >.< Can't wait till I can get my sig put up XD

EDIT: Yaay, got my sig up <3 isn't it just the cutest? XD

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

Message edited by Cuteness - Sunday, 2009-10-04, 12:56:25 PM

darkchaosDate: Sunday, 2009-10-04, 2:10:09 PM | Message # 2
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Welcome to the forums! Guess you'll be glad to hear that in the future i'll make all the heroes have stat based abilities so your cute heroes will pwn :P.

CutenessDate: Sunday, 2009-10-04, 2:37:46 PM | Message # 3
Stage 4
I'll be waiting for that future update with glee XD thanks for the info :3

EDIT: I also forgot to mention I host this quite often now (just got hosting to work again this last week) so if you're down and out just gimme a whisper and I'll host, just lemme know your from the forums so i don't think your a crazy stalker or anything :P

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

Message edited by Cuteness - Sunday, 2009-10-04, 2:39:39 PM

valkierDate: Monday, 2009-10-05, 1:57:45 PM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
cuteness, would that be from Xenosaga perhaps? Or perhaps FolksSoul?

God_Of_DeathDate: Monday, 2009-10-05, 4:51:17 PM | Message # 5
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Perhaps a cuteness based attack?

CutenessDate: Monday, 2009-10-05, 7:33:52 PM | Message # 6
Stage 4
Valk: Yup, Xenosaga smile one of the most epic trilogy RPG games out their XD still need to finish 3rd one though >.> But Momo's just so cute XD surprised someone actually guessed it

Death: A Cuteness based attack would be epically awesome XD and Cute!

God_Of_DeathDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-06, 4:40:03 PM | Message # 7
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
That games so dragged on though so I thought it got boring, but if you think cuteness = 10 out of 10 play your heart out!

Forum » You say goodbye, I say hello. » Introductions » Just saying hi (hi... :3)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024