Thursday, 2024-05-16, 7:20:22 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Fatal error
Fatal error
AnomDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 2:20:34 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
If a non-hero unit with item slots picks up a tome/power up it causes a fatal error for all players.
Eg you buy a hall of nightmares upgrade it, research the back pack upgrade, train prinny/dark spider/any unit affected by the upgrade and pick up a tome of experience you'll crash the game.

bud-bus-Date: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 2:50:00 PM | Message # 2
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Interesting..I've never tried it surprised

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

dothackkingDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 2:53:06 PM | Message # 3
Stage 4
No one else would...that's why we didn't know it existed xD You know the only solution is to get rid of backpack upgrade, unless you can weed out every single mob this affects.

badazzDate: Friday, 2010-08-06, 12:59:21 PM | Message # 4
Stage 3
wow anom u realy that life less 2 try it out ( not ment in a bad way ) xD ces and me did alot in v1.01 and found pretty much everything but this !!!! this is crazy way 2 deep in hte roots xD

ele lvl 999 **** u ******

if u wanna play a cot game
go find a damn bot coz i aint helping ya <3

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Fatal error
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024