Thursday, 2024-05-02, 11:54:35 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Chaos feedback 1.00
Chaos feedback 1.00
dothackkingDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 12:24:57 PM | Message # 1
Stage 4
Group: Users
Chaos is in...chaos. There are "sets" which none of the items even drop anymore, thus confusing people, and each enemy drops a whole two possible things for each class. Chaotic weather is horrible, it puts you at the bare minimum for whatever it's affecting.

Also, that buff you gave chaos makes it very hard.

KySotoDate: Thursday, 2010-07-29, 4:59:56 PM | Message # 2
Sub mod.
is not TOO bad... but unless you have at least 4 daggers from horrors your at minimum attack speed lol...

vampire366Date: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 12:11:25 PM | Message # 3
Stage 1
Quote (dothackking)
Chaos is in...chaos. There are "sets" which none of the items even drop anymore, thus confusing people, and each enemy drops a whole two possible things for each class. Chaotic weather is horrible, it puts you at the bare minimum for whatever it's affecting.

Also, that buff you gave chaos makes it very hard.

well thats the thing you see first it was to easy now its harder so its more fun

goku: leave now or be destroyed

TheLuziferSDate: Sunday, 2010-08-01, 3:32:13 PM | Message # 4
Stage 1
i Found today and Spere of dispair so i think the set items can drop but they have an Very low rate or i had only an bug biggrin

Friendly regards

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Chaos feedback 1.00
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024