Friday, 2024-05-17, 12:46:15 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Weather problems?
Weather problems?
callmeanassDate: Wednesday, 2010-07-28, 9:11:56 PM | Message # 1
Stage 2
Group: Users
1.playing with friends and we were in the collosium when hurricane was active in normal realm and when we died and came back we are now affected by snow and hurricane.

2.aswell while in collosium the units were being healed by God's tranquility causing difficulty's (specialy low lvls)

3. weather effects are nifty but haviing hurricane /snow/rain as a low level is very discouraging. atm friends and i just afk when hurricane happens because of incapability of really doing any thing.

4. Hurricane effect does not fade.

Message edited by callmeanass - Wednesday, 2010-07-28, 10:57:47 PM

KySotoDate: Friday, 2010-07-30, 6:05:39 AM | Message # 2
Sub mod.
oh and to add my 2 cents, i honestly dont like the weather system... its SO irritating. we had heavy chaotic rain twice in a row and said screw this remake.

FlawlessDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 6:40:15 AM | Message # 3
Stage 1
i wish there was an option to turn off weather completely

TheLuziferSDate: Sunday, 2010-08-01, 3:38:48 PM | Message # 4
Stage 1
i Like the weather the only thing that sucks is the chaotic hurricane that dont disappear

and the orc base is not effected from the weather (Planned ?)

Friendly regards

HotwerDate: Sunday, 2010-08-01, 3:58:50 PM | Message # 5
Stage 1
Is impossible to play with, and after the hurricane. My AS turns into 1 attack per min, can do anything with it.

Hotwer ~ Nevermore.

ElderLucienDate: Sunday, 2010-08-01, 4:00:35 PM | Message # 6
Stage 1
the weather would be fine if it wasnt so buggy and if there was a greater chance for good or clear weather

Quote (Flawless)
i wish there was an option to turn off weather completely

and i have to agree with flawless, there should be a command to turn it off, it causes too much graphic lag for some people

Dende: The Eldest Namek, it is said that he lead our people through a great drought, it is said that it was terrifying.
Gohan: The Drought?
Dende: ...No

HotwerDate: Sunday, 2010-08-01, 4:19:36 PM | Message # 7
Stage 1
Well, people can set they're graphics on low. I don't think lag It's so big problem. You can make the weather disapear setting particles in low.
Maybe, Hurricane must be nerf. I must remake when hurricane appears (and wait when effect disapear, sometimes, like i must when is a sin night).

Hotwer ~ Nevermore.

Message edited by Hotwer - Sunday, 2010-08-01, 4:20:15 PM

ushdugeryDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-03, 12:55:28 PM | Message # 8
Stage 1
The problem with the weather thing is that since move and attck speed are capped in wc3 it's just a disadvantage, also chaotic hurricane like night with it's sins just stops you playing, a game mechanic that means you wait around instead of playing is a flawed one.

ZoatDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-03, 2:14:05 PM | Message # 9
Stage 1
I just head to the colo when the weather gets bad, unfortunately its not possible to head in with the entire team unless everyone is at similar levels (maybe there could be an option that would allow for this later). I do feel that the weather is a little ridiculous currently and should be changed to make more sense also a bit less game changing, like fog adding a chance to miss and decreased sight range, snow lowering attack and move speed, hurricane makes all air units grounded along with move speed penalties and whatnot.

Anyway, I'm sure this will be one of the first things that Dark fixes when he returns from another break.

ushdugeryDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-03, 11:43:50 PM | Message # 10
Stage 1
Also a problem with chaotic hurricane debuff staying forever even if you walk through a way gate or use an invulnerability pot.

dark_furyDate: Friday, 2010-08-06, 12:41:13 PM | Message # 11
Stage 1
Plz, do something about that bug with the chaotic hurricane, have the feeling it appears only when play with mr.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Weather problems?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024