Sunday, 2024-05-19, 3:01:49 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Bug Reports .66b
Bug Reports .66b
WhimsicalyukiDate: Saturday, 2010-02-13, 1:29:34 PM | Message # 31
Stage 5
Group: Users
uhmm... not sure if it's due to my savior being from like an old version but my savior still shoots out missiles when attacking O_O like as if he's ranged but he's not

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

StarecrowDate: Monday, 2010-05-03, 5:46:35 PM | Message # 32
Stage 1
The server tends to split if someone builds a house in the town centre (this happens sometimes but not all the times)
The server randomly splits when someone blinks out too quickly at the start of the game
Generally the bug is that the server splits :P

CerritusDate: Monday, 2010-05-10, 2:35:34 AM | Message # 33
Stage 1
Hey neet, didnt see a bug entry area before.

Splash on the Manaroth model and another hero only does 1% at all 4 levels (forget the hero names)

Mechanical aren't invulnerable, if Azazoth casts an aoe, it kills the ones in range. He just doesn't aggro them so he/other bosses get held back by them. (read that it will be fixed next update anyways)

Legendary Legion armor/sword don't seem to ever drop (just unlucky? not 3k kills yet like someone els0,e but still legendary of almost everything else has dropped by now).

Some load codes cause others to desync or fatal (code examples below) when someone attacks after the crashing code was entered. Tested with 2 computers connected to b.net when playing, LANNED, but playing on b.net for both, self hosted. Only difference in the two codes per level is the amount of gold/wood (AC/AL should be the same)
Playername: Cerritus
Level 916 PR
-load PXGo fGRT NG1u OcJ9 s3R@ AvBQ TV2d 19$2 B8TB 9 - no issues
-load P6Ni fGRT NG1u OcJ9 s3R@ AvBQ TV2d 19$2 d$6D 6 - CRASHES OTHERS
Level 999 PR
-load PXAu f2Lz GAzN LCK9 Tac$ ##tW sB99 4A41 OFkS 9 - no issues
-load PgV9 o2Lz GAzN LCK9 Tac$ ##tW sB99 4A41 KQej 9 - disconnects others on bnet

Will post more the next time I play.

CeshunDate: Monday, 2010-05-10, 4:28:23 AM | Message # 34
Stage 4
Group: File Master
Quote (Cerritus)
Splash on the Manaroth model and another hero only does 1% at all 4 levels (forget the hero names)

just learn it once then or this should be just removed cuz it can be abusive in chaos, splash ignores armor 1hit kill basically (other targets around it not main one)

crazychenDate: Friday, 2010-07-02, 3:41:36 PM | Message # 35
Stage 1
hey, i'm new here and searched through all places. But, I didn't find original stats can't upgrade. I upgraded the stats by buying tome to 200k agi, str, int. though, after i saved the code and loaded back, it was reduced to 65555 max to all. is it a bug or limited original stats? I tested many times and original stats can't go up higher than 65555 when loaded. then, what's the meaning of upgrating stats by buying tomes? can show my screen shots as well.

Message edited by crazychen - Friday, 2010-07-02, 3:42:09 PM

God_Of_DeathDate: Friday, 2010-07-02, 6:34:41 PM | Message # 36
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
The 65k stats is not a bug but a restriction from the current code generator.

HellishProphetDate: Saturday, 2010-07-03, 10:41:28 AM | Message # 37
Stage 2
Quote (Cerritus)

Thats how its suppose to be. How wc3 is set up, spash ignores armor. So say your in chaotic world with a guy who does 1mil attack. Normally, you'd do double/triple digit dmg. But for the guys your NOT directly attacking, you deal 10k dmg(before armor percent takes into account). That splash is extremely powerful.

On US East: Fatmandown

lvl 999 RG: +5 Wings, 2 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Leggy R.o.E., Sphere of Az

lvl 998 Priest: +4 Wings, 1 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Rare R.o.E., 1 DS +2

lvl 970 Shadown Ele: +5 wings, leggy ace

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Bug Reports .66b
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024