Sunday, 2024-05-19, 12:12:16 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Bug Reports .66b
Bug Reports .66b
tonton302Date: Friday, 2009-12-18, 5:32:46 PM | Message # 16
Stage 1
Group: Users
I also just found that the Earth Elementalist's entangling roots says its supposed to last 40 seconds but it only lasts about 10 idk if this is a problem with the spell or the tool tip though.

TrueShadowDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 7:29:33 PM | Message # 17
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Tool tip problem.

darkchaosDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 10:56:58 PM | Message # 18
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Cmon people work harder in finding the bugs :O! I can't believe there are this few bugs. Find me tooltip or spelling bugs or something too -.-

howiefizzleDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 7:11:26 PM | Message # 19
Stage 1
-there are two seperate instances of the worm hunter hero, one in the tier of xanon, one in the tier of bleak.
-fireball also doesnt appear to do the right damage it says on the tool tip. Neither does chain Lightning...
-wind runners light does not heal for as much as it says it does and when i had control of my friends windrunner and i tried to target my hero, it said "unable to target friendly units", so i guess the elementalist is undead i guess, which would be nice if it stated that.
-wind runners light cannot be used on the skeletons that the nerubian spiders summon.
-the elementalist's skill, frozen nova, costs too much at rank 3 to cast for a level 3 hero.
-Aleria's flute of accuracy says it boosts allys ranged attack by 0%.
-None of the Tri Fire Magi's skills have correct tooltips.

Message edited by howiefizzle - Friday, 2009-12-25, 1:12:52 AM

comando123Date: Wednesday, 2010-01-06, 1:29:09 AM | Message # 20
Stage 1
something seems odd about the trifiremage(playable hero) doesnt seem like his normal attack does any damage not sure if he was supposed to be this way or not but something is definatly odd about this playable character if someone wants to check this go for it.

TrueShadowDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-06, 5:13:33 AM | Message # 21
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
noted. if some things are not placed on the main list of the first post and you strongly believe it should be in the main list, pm me

GoonswithSpoonsDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 8:07:22 PM | Message # 22
Stage 1
Also the pathing in areas around the bridges, such as to the portal to the top right, and the area to the keys is really messed up. If you try to attack move around and in that area it sometimes wont recognize the portal, and if the units get stuck outside it they try to run back across the whole map instead of taking the portal.

killik-h4xDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 3:35:45 PM | Message # 23
Stage 1
Trifiremage (boss in normal world). His item drop does not give 500 armour as it says.
I think this is the case as i havn't killed him in a long time.

Edit:
I checked this in a game and yeah, the armour doesn't work.
Not a big problem i know but still a bug.

Message edited by killik-h4x - Wednesday, 2010-01-13, 10:25:32 AM

Sum1Date: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 6:31:45 PM | Message # 24
Stage 1
astral beings stop respawning after killing them for a few hours non stop

GressklipperDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 6:17:35 PM | Message # 25
Stage 1
-Buying lots of lumber(and probably gold aswell) from material exchanger in the town creates lots lag, just like the mass purchasing of tomes
-Double hero exploit
-Khadgar's gem of health and health of the ancients have really wrong tooltips, with "increases hp by <a1+a2>" or something instead of the value.
-Bounty Hunter's crippling strike ability tooltips say 25% chance to proc where you put skill pts in it, but it really is 2-6% or around there on the tooltips once you select the skill
-Orc heroes in the southeast corner steal the items that drop near them. Extremely annoying to see them take your devourer eggs, white flames and especially the key of valor. They do not drop them on death either.

POSSIBLE bug, but might be intentional:
Any use of the book of the prick's abilities triggers a cooldown on the item itself, and not the used ability. Probably made for balancing, but in case not...

Message edited by Gressklipper - Friday, 2010-01-22, 7:26:23 PM

darkchaosDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 11:47:23 PM | Message # 26
Mapmaker
-Double hero exploit
Please expand/more info.

GressklipperDate: Monday, 2010-01-25, 10:26:13 AM | Message # 27
Stage 1
-Moonstone can be bought, but does not work.
I guess it would be too imba if you could summon the sins with it, but kinda sad nonetheless.
-Tome of retraining on both tome vendor and goblin shop
-Two types of invisibility pots at the potions lady and one at the goblin shop? Kind of overkill. All 3 different types.

Quote (Gressklipper)
-Bounty Hunter's crippling strike ability tooltips say 25% chance to proc where you put skill pts in it, but it really is 2-6% or around there on the tooltips once you select the skill

(Cant edit)
The bounty hunter's 1st rank of stun says 3% when you shall pick the skill, but 2% when you train it.
The Runic Bloodelf is the one who has 25% on the pick tooltip, but also have 2% IIRC.

Message edited by Gressklipper - Monday, 2010-01-25, 10:28:24 AM

darkchaosDate: Saturday, 2010-01-30, 1:32:23 PM | Message # 28
Mapmaker
I also just found that the Earth Elementalist's entangling roots says its supposed to last 40 seconds but it only lasts about 10 idk if this is a problem with the spell or the tool tip though.
It lasts less on heroes.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 7:02:20 PM | Message # 29
Stage 5
Skink has polymorph that affects azazoth that coolsdown before polymorph finishes, which can make it really easy to kill azazoth if you have enough dps, oh and ummm people can be really mean with it too, since you don't get any exp while polymorphed, nor can you do anything with it except run around... that skill needs major nerfing >_<

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

GressklipperDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 5:33:31 PM | Message # 30
Stage 1
Tested out some nations, found some things that need fix, aside from the already adressed upgrades and ofc balancing

Fel orc nation:
- Troll Headhunter and Demolisher require the War Mill building, which on cannot build(Can only build Fel War Mill)
- Wind rider and Troll Batrider both require Fortress, a building the race doesn't have. Batriders also require Voodoo lounge.
- Wyverns have a missing tooltip

Pig kingdom
- Jumping spider makes lots of footprints in the air

The goldmine/base just east of town is completely useless. Even nagas cannot build there, and the area is only a safezone from sins, a place to swim for some heroes(and units if you have naga nation), and a waste of space. I guess it needs to be escalated one level to be useale by nagas or something.

Bases/goldmines in general should be better balanced, as the only really safe base is the northeastern one.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Bug Reports .66b
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024