Wednesday, 2024-05-08, 5:25:42 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » About my bug reports.
About my bug reports.
n00bz4rusDate: Thursday, 2009-10-29, 10:22:51 AM | Message # 1
Stage 2
Group: Users
most of the bugs that i reported are being ignored...well thats pretty lame..im bored of posting the same bugs again and again that can result in my ban..maybe some of the higher authority guys should go and check whats the bug that have been reported but not fixed yet..and maybe help darkchaos fix up his map with ease..

I'm just your normal weirdo next door.

"There are times when not giving are better than giving"
-???

TrueShadowDate: Thursday, 2009-10-29, 1:56:05 PM | Message # 2
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
It's not being ignored, it's just that there's a lot of bugs. And you won't be banned for repeating a bug that exists in one version onto the next. It would be appreciated that you post bug reports onto the official bug report thread for that certain version (it's always a sticky) created by Kysoto.

Since there are so many posts, darkchaos usually only looks at that one, and usually only the first post in that thread where Kysoto has everything summarized.

Message edited by Kevvin - Thursday, 2009-10-29, 1:58:29 PM

KySotoDate: Thursday, 2009-10-29, 9:28:45 PM | Message # 3
Sub mod.
Group: Users
and sometimes i dont see it or its already been posted or maybe its not a bug. idk. but i add them as i see em.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » About my bug reports.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024