Tuesday, 2024-05-07, 5:45:00 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Dark SummOner- HOtkey PrOblem (Demon HOunds need a new hotkey)
Dark SummOner- HOtkey PrOblem
Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2010-09-07, 1:46:12 PM | Message # 1
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Ever try to hit O-B when you level up to to "Her(O) Skills" then "Attribute (B)onus"? Well with Dark Summoner's Demon H(o)unds this doesn't work. If you hit O with the skill, it'll either use the skill or complain about cooldown. (Meaning I have to manually click to get my extra stats, or do -sa, which isn't exactly worth 1-3 points.)

So can we change Hound's hotkey to something else? U maybe? Still nearby and could work.

(Also, the Priest from Cathedral I think has 2 skills with C hotkey...)

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Message edited by Sandman366 - Wednesday, 2010-09-08, 2:55:17 PM

GimpDate: Sunday, 2010-10-17, 7:22:27 PM | Message # 2
Stage 1
Group: Users
honestly, i think the better thing to do would be make all the hero hotkeys standard like they do in many other games now, the hot keys on more than just dark summoner are glitched like this....

Also i've found that if im selected to more than just summoner and selected on him for the summoning spells, i try to click any summon spells and it does nothing until i click so that im only selected on the summoner, I don't know if this is a glitch or some trigger in game effecting it because it doesn't always happen, just found it odd that it was.

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2010-10-18, 2:37:47 PM | Message # 3
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Here's basically all of the hotkeys locked out of heroes the moment you start making one: MSHAPO

High Priest hero has a spell hotkey of S (an early skill too)
Not sure about any others

OT: So if you have multiple units selected and not just DSum, if you click spells they don't work until you have just him selected? Bug on your machine, doesn't do that for me. Mod proofed don't want any exploit abuse.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

DutchkillerDate: Friday, 2010-10-29, 7:01:06 PM | Message # 4
Stage 1
OT: So if you have multiple units selected and not just DSum, if you click spells they don't work until you have just him selected?

This happened to me as well. doesn't happen always but can happen on random occations

ChalupaDate: Monday, 2010-11-01, 12:57:36 PM | Message # 5
Stage 3
I know the solution QWERTY

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Dark SummOner- HOtkey PrOblem (Demon HOunds need a new hotkey)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024