Tuesday, 2024-05-07, 9:05:26 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Bug Report COT RPG POM FOC V1.06 (1.06 OFFICIAL BUG REPORT)
Bug Report COT RPG POM FOC V1.06
myrealDate: Friday, 2010-08-27, 10:18:41 PM | Message # 1
Stage 3
Group: Users
Place bug reports here.
1) MR's pf is incorrect: says bow instead of dagger.
2) RG's pf is incorrect: says cloth and staffs instead of plate and long sword.
If you hold abyssal rod and pick up exist ring (at least happens with rare) it says can't hold 2 of same. If you drop rod, take ring, then take rod back, it lets you hold. (Sandman366)
*Unconfirmed*
Sometimes when a friend teleports to me using the teleportation staff. It kills me. Ya, it KILLS me. (Shaki) *Unconfirmed*

LORD_OF_SEISDate: Friday, 2010-08-27, 10:59:04 PM | Message # 2
Stage 1
Well i thankfull that there is no code whipe cuz that would be plain stupid but there is a bug unfortunatly my mr's pf is bow and leather so my daggers are decreased and well i tried it in 3diff colors and still same bug, plz fix this if poss
tnks

bud-bus-Date: Saturday, 2010-08-28, 1:34:30 AM | Message # 3
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Quote (callmeanass)
Master Rogue , 902. pf - bow and leather... loaded items legion daggerr x1 rare ace 1 rare wing 3 legion suit, all suits red dagger red. saying my pfs are bow and leather. /sigh
Added
==========
all mr's PF is bow..

Quote (Sandman366)
Not only one to see that MR has Bow for PF (not got a MR myself but still he has a white legion bow and red dagger)
(Basically I'm confirming the bug)

This bug seems to be confirmed 2x.

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

meat_spireDate: Saturday, 2010-08-28, 9:08:56 AM | Message # 4
Stage 1
Well I have a 776 RG and now he can only use mage stuff E.G when I use the "-pf" command I get to use Cloth And staffs no longer Full-Plate and Heavy i think this glitch might need to be fixed fast because the armor of all RG's is more or less cut in half =/ if not more sad

razvan1988Date: Saturday, 2010-08-28, 12:24:23 PM | Message # 5
Stage 1
Yeah...i have the same bug of proeficiency at my MR...my daggers are useless now sad says i need bow smile sorry for my bad english

SankaDate: Saturday, 2010-08-28, 1:08:45 PM | Message # 6
Stage 1
Quote (meat_spire)
I have a 776 RG and now he can only use mage stuff E.G when I use the "-pf" command I get to use Cloth And staffs no longer Full-Plate and Heavy

I can confirm this also, RG pfs are now Cloth armor and Staff Weapons.

razvan1988Date: Saturday, 2010-08-28, 2:53:04 PM | Message # 7
Stage 1
i've died and when i typed -rv said "you can not revive,you are not dead" :)) wtf man,it's a little bit funny biggrin

ShakiDate: Saturday, 2010-08-28, 3:33:42 PM | Message # 8
Stage 2
I got 2 bugs to report. one i think is found as unique. The other you've been hearing about.
My RG has a problem with his pf, it says he can only use staves and cloth. Which you can imagine is quite a problem for a rg.
The second issue is strange, sometimes when a friend teleports to me using the teleportation staff. It kills me. Ya, it KILLS me.

Sandman366Date: Saturday, 2010-08-28, 6:42:35 PM | Message # 9
Stage 9
If you hold abyssal rod and pick up exist ring (at least happens with rare) it says can't hold 2 of same. If you drop rod, take ring, then take rod back, it lets you hold.

Edit: Also if rod is in backpack or hero's inventory, neither can pick up the ring.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Message edited by Sandman366 - Saturday, 2010-08-28, 7:08:19 PM

zukanoDate: Saturday, 2010-08-28, 7:48:17 PM | Message # 10
Stage 1
If you build a tower (or any building I assume) while researching Level Infusion, and level infusion finishes before the tower finishes, the tower gradually loses hp.

PR: 999
MR: 999
Something else: 0 D:

God_Of_DeathDate: Saturday, 2010-08-28, 10:36:37 PM | Message # 11
Stage 7
Zukano
If you build a tower (or any building I assume) while researching Level Infusion, and level infusion finishes before the tower finishes, the tower gradually loses hp.
Confirmed.

CerritusDate: Sunday, 2010-08-29, 2:37:32 AM | Message # 12
Stage 1
1) Legion's Sword (short sword prof) was able to be equipped by a level 611 Savior (ss prof). Leather, Chain and Claymore said level 800 req.

2) Chaotic Ores don't save (quest item - used to in .66b - I thought they were on the "items that save" list but I can't find that list anymore) - not sure about iron ores.

3) If someone hands in 2 ores and another player does 4, you don't get the quest completed. All 6 need to be handed in by one person it seems.

4) If you kill the demon prince before getting the bloody heart quest, you cannot get the quest piece to drop until you play a new game - other quests in the normal world can be done out of order (grab both picks and hand them in for omega pick without getting quest, kill the ogre warlord and bring the piece back and you still get the club without the quest).

callmeanassDate: Sunday, 2010-08-29, 5:28:02 AM | Message # 13
Stage 2
Quote (Cerritus)
4) If you kill the demon prince before getting the bloody heart quest, you cannot get the quest piece to drop until you play a new game - other quests in the normal world can be done out of order (grab both picks and hand them in for omega pick without getting quest, kill the ogre warlord and bring the piece back and you still get the club without the quest).

confirmed as well except the 6 secret hero quest, the prick and nation quest cannot be done out of order.

MoonLightDate: Sunday, 2010-08-29, 8:19:42 AM | Message # 14
Stage 1
Quote (myreal)
If you hold abyssal rod and pick up exist ring (at least happens with rare) it says can't hold 2 of same. If you drop rod, take ring, then take rod back, it lets you hold. (Sandman366) *Unconfirmed*

As i remember it happens from 1.04, that all abyssal weapon should be picked after all other boss items or it says "~can't have 2 boss items"

meOmeDate: Sunday, 2010-08-29, 9:07:39 AM | Message # 15
Stage 3
Quote (Cerritus)
not sure about iron ores

They don't save either.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Bug Report COT RPG POM FOC V1.06 (1.06 OFFICIAL BUG REPORT)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024