Tuesday, 2024-05-07, 11:06:48 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Summoner: Map Glitch? (Help at after Pally?)
Summoner: Map Glitch?
MetoDate: Friday, 2010-08-27, 7:39:04 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Once chaos has been activated, there's a little glitch, but it is annoying. Once you've landed up safe from the Pally and you go to the teleport to area 2, (level 50+ area) and start summoning the minions as usual to kill the monsters. But once your minions die, the camera switches back to the pally land, where you cannot do any action exept select your hero, cast abilitys or -suicide and -rv. This only happens once your minions have died or ran out their life span. reasons/suggestions/why/explanations/theoretications? cool

Message edited by Meto - Friday, 2010-08-27, 7:40:39 PM

ViralParadoxDate: Sunday, 2010-08-29, 1:15:02 PM | Message # 2
Stage 1
actually the issues of the camera popping to the warp portal for the second area of the paladin world for dark summoner is cause by spell casting from any other player or npc, i figured this out yesterday with help of two other players,

so yea the connection is another player/npc casting spell redirects the camera focus from the player who is a dark summoner to the portal at the bottom of area one in paladin world.

Note: the other players are in the chaos world not the paladin world
Side note: the two other players were myzreal and blue_lem0n

Message edited by ViralParadox - Sunday, 2010-08-29, 1:21:58 PM

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2010-08-29, 8:05:39 PM | Message # 3
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Doesn't need other players casting spells, maybe Legion can set it off

Was messing around back in 1.05b (more than likely same bug) in single player (wanted to see the map...wasn't in a bnet mood) and did some leveling without cheats (it's possible with summoner :P) and killed goddesses eventually (okay, okay....used cheats...but still first time seeing pally world, i personally think it sucks. no polar bears! best cash for power in normal world!) and went into the harder area (didn't know it was 50+...heh...) and at one point the camera moved to the "main" area...had to leave after that sad

Version without the "comments":

Was messing around back in 1.05b (more than likely same bug) in single player ( and did some leveling without cheats and killed goddesses eventually (daddy) and went into the harder area and at one point the camera moved to the "main" area...had to leave after that sad

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Message edited by Sandman366 - Sunday, 2010-08-29, 8:05:58 PM

ViralParadoxDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-31, 1:42:20 PM | Message # 4
Stage 1
like i said player/npc spell casting,
it both npc and player spell casting that causes the camera bug for summoner

MetoDate: Saturday, 2010-09-04, 8:38:14 PM | Message # 5
Stage 1
Ok, thank you. It should be fixed soon anyway.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Summoner: Map Glitch? (Help at after Pally?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024