Sunday, 2024-05-19, 1:54:53 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » a hacker jirachi350
a hacker jirachi350
CutenessDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-10, 1:15:06 PM | Message # 16
Stage 4
Group: Users
OK, but I don't hack and even I know the most popular hacked wc3 map website. (( No, don't ask, I don't promote hacking so I will not post about this site ever ))

But enough off topic, this post is here to remind you all that THIS topic is in regards to jirachi350. Once going over it again, I personally find this not bannable. Yes, their is a chance it could be a glitch, but the main reason its not bannable is because of this small little tiny fact: Where on that screen shot do you see the name jirachi350? Nowhere. Therefore, it doesn't matter if you post a screen shot of a 999 in 7 minutes, if you haven't screen shot his/her name in the picture, you can pretty much list anyone you want and say its them.

So please, for future ban requests, -pstats them, select their character, and hover your mouse over their character so we can see their name. Otherwise, I don't believe its enough proof that its not just someone you don't like that you happened to be conspiring against.

So; to summarize, I don't support this ban due to lack of evidence, and if you want to question Zing's hacker status or not, start a new topic about him. Don't start one up in someone else's forum.

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

darkchaosDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-11, 1:17:55 PM | Message # 17
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Gion with cutenesses side, locked.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » a hacker jirachi350
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024