Sunday, 2024-05-19, 1:37:55 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » Hacker Report (fail :/) (I fail at life)
Hacker Report (fail :/)
williamiiDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-13, 8:09:28 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Hey guys, Dark Chaos.

I love your map btw.

I had my game ruined by a hacker, sadly before I read the rules for this forum, so I have a replay, and not a screenshot.

If anyone wants to bother downloading it here's the link -- > http://rapidshare.com/files/375389717/MapMakerUser.w3g.html

lvl 999 MapMaker just killed everyone in the game and left. name is weebp and was the "orange" player of this game.

Added (2010-04-13, 8:09:28 Am)
---------------------------------------------
In case you were wondering why I fail, it's because I didn't take a screen, just saved replay.

CutenessDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-13, 10:59:05 AM | Message # 2
Stage 4
Group: Users
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums....epb.jpg

uploaded replay and took a screen shot so y'all don't need to. you still can if you like, but now you don't need to.
:P

Edit: it's hot linking the url, but only 3/4 of it, so just copy the whole url to get to it. Since the spaces in the url are messing up the hotlink :P

Edit2: ok, fixed picture

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

Message edited by Cuteness - Tuesday, 2010-04-13, 3:27:49 PM

TrueShadowDate: Wednesday, 2010-04-14, 11:55:17 PM | Message # 3
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Cuteness ftw, jealous of your fast pc.

On a serious note, there is no point in banning cases like these since he is most likely using a namespoofer and doing a hit-and-run. Best bet is to just ban his ip on your banlist and watch how players in your game chat if they chat at all. That's all you can do, such as the case for all wc3 rpg maps.

However, one caveat is that if you've played with him before or other players have played with him before this incident, then he should be banned.

darkchaosDate: Thursday, 2010-04-15, 11:12:20 PM | Message # 4
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
People should do /whois on a hacker. Either way, I still ban them. If they've been improperly banned, they can just come here and say so and I'll fix it.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » Hacker Report (fail :/) (I fail at life)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024