Stage 1
Group: Users
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h138/jubbabubba/Yetanothercheator.png

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h138/jubbabubba/2-1.png

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h138/jubbabubba/3-1.png

CutenessDate: Friday, 2010-10-15, 12:28:28 PM | Message # 2
Stage 4
90% of the time, whenever there's a hacked character, when started on questioning, they always seem to come back to 'My Buddy maxed this char for me' like they all got together and went 'yea, lets use this catchphrase'

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

CeshunDate: Friday, 2010-10-15, 1:49:33 PM | Message # 3
Stage 4
Group: File Master
superdth: w/e man. i realy dont care, its a useless clan anyway

Running out of BanHammers!

Code
superdth     68.113.160.189 was banned

Message edited by Ceshun - Friday, 2010-10-15, 1:54:24 PM

SuperdthDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 1:01:32 PM | Message # 4
Stage 1
Just wanna clear up a few things. Yes my character was not normal but i didnt hack it. One of my frnds made a game and did something, i dont know what, but he told us to type in certain things like level, stats, play time, etc. that is how i got my character. i myself dont have the first clue on how to hack. so if im gonna be called a hacker for playing a game with a frnd that is messed up. I no longer play that character because it is boring. I dont like being called a hacker and i definitly dont like being called a liar. So whoever started this post is an idiot. Don't call me a hacker. I would admit to hacking if i was a hacker. Most hackers do when they are caught. So yea. I would like to dispute this at once.

saprovorDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 2:13:33 PM | Message # 5
Stage 1
To Hack on curse of time 2 is like having an organsm without a girl u can share it with :D . The road is the goal, to explore the map and win the challenges and sometimes loose them. Thats what this map is about and not to have a 999er with full equip. Thats cool, yeah, but if u have one u want to play another char or change the map :).

just my 2 cents

SuperdthDate: Friday, 2010-11-26, 3:19:09 PM | Message # 6
Stage 1
yea, well i dont hack, hacking is for pussies.

TrueShadowDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 4:38:39 AM | Message # 7
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Quote (saprovor)
organsm

Yeah, you always want to share organisms with a girl.

Quote (saprovor)
Thats what this map is about and not to have a 999er with full equip. Thats cool, yeah, but if u have one u want to play another char or change the map :).

Yeah exactly...I have pretty much maxed out all cool characters, and now moved onto a different map, which is unfortunate. I was hoping there would be a code wipe before I could max out, but guess not. However, it was very fun along the way.

On-topic:
You just admitted to cheating right there. That's not hacking, but it is cheating (which is almost the same thing). Just delete that hero superdth. Start over. And hopefully the people that banned you will unban if given enough time. (but don't expect anything to happen soon). Just fyi, I respect real hackers more than just crappy cheaters.

SuperdthDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 10:52:53 AM | Message # 8
Stage 1
yea, i thought it was a glitch. i haven't played CoT in like 4 1/2 years so its changed alot and i had no idea he was hacking it. sorry for being a noob. and the character code is no longer on my computer so i can't use that character if i wanted to.

ShakiDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 11:47:35 AM | Message # 9
Stage 2
Yea superdth if you didn't know and were just bein stupid, you might deserve one more chance. But this means even the slightest bug abusing will be strict you know.

SuperdthDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 1:11:37 PM | Message # 10
Stage 1
well atm im struggling with an elementalist and i havent used any bugs. and its not being stupid when the original cot is no where near the same as foc. so dont call me stupid for not knowing something. theres a difference.

TrueShadowDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 3:03:32 PM | Message # 11
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Quote (Superdth)
he told us to type in certain things like level, stats, play time, etc. that is how i got my character

Whether it's the old cot or the new cot, THAT up there that is quoted is being pretty stupid.

HitmanDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 3:06:26 PM | Message # 12
Stage 3
Well.....typing something to give you levels, stats, and play time instantly and NOT thinking its cheating is pretty damn stupid.

SuperdthDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 6:47:53 PM | Message # 13
Stage 1
since this post was closed i guess ill just edit my old post. Shaki- no idea what your talking about. what is -HAXME? and i wasnt expecting the save code to work in a real game so shame on me i guess. I dont see why i have to be banned from the game itself for making a noob mistake. But since people dont understand where im coming from and just wanna keep telling me im stupid i guess this will be the last post on the matter.

Message edited by Superdth - Thursday, 2011-07-07, 5:13:16 PM

Mystic_ProphetDate: Saturday, 2010-11-27, 9:28:08 PM | Message # 14
Stage 4
Sigh.. seems the only time this forum gets active is when it's talking about cheating. Lets try not to let this devolve into a flame war guys. It seems to be headed down that path.

@superdth Judging from what I've read on these forums so far, exploiting glitches can get you banned as well. So you'll want to watch that in the future.

ShakiDate: Monday, 2010-11-29, 7:45:40 AM | Message # 15
Stage 2
Quote (slamon)
Yea superdth if you didn't know and were just bein stupid, you might deserve one more chance. But this means even the slightest bug abusing will be strict you know.

Well you cannot be typing -HAXME and not be stupid, but i would say even the dumbest person would understand that is hacking. I don't think i will have tolerance for this. ^.^

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » Superdth
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024