Wednesday, 2024-05-01, 4:43:19 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Clan Talk » Clan CM » Clan CM (on USEast...an experiment)
Clan CM
TrueShadowDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-01, 10:30:28 AM | Message # 1
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
I will most likely be making Clan CM on USEast within today's evening or tomorrow. I won't be needing help much help making it...however, I would like to have competent shamans for it and a Stealthbot shaman as well. This will be an experiment and if I don't see much support, I will most likely shut it down.

It will be an open map and open anyone clan as long as they are mature and friendly. Yes this formula has worked wonders so far on USWest...getting players that are both pro, noob, and average on different maps/etc.

As for requirements of anyone wanting to be Shaman:
1) friendly (this does not mean you have to be helpful and help power level 3000 people...in fact 0 power leveling as long as you are nice to people)
2) mature (you do not have to be old physically, just mentally mature as in able to take a few insults without flinching)
3) active (you do not have to play games, just be logged onto wc3 more often than the average person...I usually afk a ton more than actually playing)
4) recruit a lot of people (you do not have to actively go out and recruit people inside of games...I actually have not asked anyone to join inside a game. All you gotta do is right click on people's names in channel and hit invite.)
5) make everyone a peon that does not have a ladder record or 50% wins or better (yeah I know...it's not a ladder clan, but I just like it that way)
6) eventually receive a Bott tutorial

bud-bus-Date: Tuesday, 2009-12-01, 1:16:35 PM | Message # 2
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Yo, if you make it tonight I know I'll be there.
Quote (TrueShadow)
5) make everyone a peon that does not have a ladder record of 50% wins or better (yeah I know...it's not a pure ladder clan, but I just like it that way)

And if I wanted to be a shaman, do I personally have to have 50% + or better? (I do have it, just clarifying). cool

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

TrueShadowDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-01, 1:50:03 PM | Message # 3
Stage 10
If you're shaman, you are not required 50% wins.... if you are not good at ladder, just don't play any ladder games using that account after becoming shaman.

ace_of_spadezDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-01, 2:29:36 PM | Message # 4
Stage 4
Group: Users
is this a cot clan if so i would like to join up as shaman!

TrueShadowDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-01, 2:35:11 PM | Message # 5
Stage 10
it's an any map clan

the_ButlerDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-01, 2:51:53 PM | Message # 6
Stage 1
I'm in TrueShadow.

I am quite capable of being a shaman as well, if spots are still available.

Maybe you should hold interviews with everyone who wants to be one?

Let me know via PM or thread.

God_Of_DeathDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-01, 3:10:35 PM | Message # 7
Stage 7
Wait is 0 wins and 0 losses 100% wins or 100% losses? So 0-0 is 50% already then

HellishProphetDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-01, 3:55:20 PM | Message # 8
Stage 2
hmmmmm, i play almost any map out there so meh. Id be up for shammy(either for CM or the official CoT clan). Besides, True I believe me n u alrdy talked about the clan on east and making me sham XDD

On US East: Fatmandown

lvl 999 RG: +5 Wings, 2 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Leggy R.o.E., Sphere of Az

lvl 998 Priest: +4 Wings, 1 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Rare R.o.E., 1 DS +2

lvl 970 Shadown Ele: +5 wings, leggy ace

bud-bus-Date: Tuesday, 2009-12-01, 4:24:42 PM | Message # 9
Lead Moderator
Quote (the_Butler)
Maybe you should hold interviews with everyone who wants to be one?

This would require alot of work..but maybe a few questions would allow u to have an idea of what the person is like. So not a bad idea smile
I'm down with helping the clan out, so put me on the list for shamans.

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

LurkerkillerDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-01, 5:04:42 PM | Message # 10
Stage 1
Will my 2 or 3 wins only on ladder count for over 50%? biggrin

Also, I may be interested, but I honestly can't make requirement 3. However, unless I am playing with my cousin, the only game I do play is CoT.

TrueShadowDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-01, 5:09:27 PM | Message # 11
Stage 10
alright, trying to make the clan as of now 4:31PM pacific west coast time (that would be 7:31PM east coast time). waiting in channel "CM" on USEast.

Clan CM has been created for USEast....thanks for everyone who waited....would have been a lot easier if my bot didn't spazz out on USWest and got me temp ip banned for USWest so that I couldn't message anyone on west that could have helped.....anyways it's created hurray happy

valkierDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 0:03:32 AM | Message # 12
Webmaster
True, cant I run teh bot's from US East or still only on West?

TrueShadowDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 12:34:51 PM | Message # 13
Stage 10
Since Clan CM is now experimentally on east, you can run the bots on east if you join clan cm roster on east.

Insteresting note: I'm finally unbanned from USWest....that was the longest ip ban I've had so far

bud-bus-Date: Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 1:37:46 PM | Message # 14
Lead Moderator
Quote (TrueShadow)
Insteresting note: finally unbanned from USWest....that was the longest ip ban I'v had so far

Finally..i guess you went to sleep, then woke up to find yourself unbanned? surprised
Quote (valkier)
True, cant I run teh bot's from US East or still only on West?

Join clan CM w/me jon cool

darkchaosDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 10:36:00 PM | Message # 15
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Yay for 100% loss :O

Forum » Clan Talk » Clan CM » Clan CM (on USEast...an experiment)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024