Monday, 2024-05-20, 5:52:18 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Repicking and backpacks
Repicking and backpacks
ElderLucienDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-03, 10:40:28 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
could you please disable repicking upon entering chaos or at the very least(if possible) add a secondary command to repicking asking if you are sure you want to repick because i have seen a few people when they die after hours of playing the game and getting to a pretty high level accidently type -repick instead of -revive or -rv

and as for the backpacks i think they would work better if they didnt keep warping under your hero and actually followed you instead because sometimes i accidently select it along with my hero causing me to be able to cast spells or drop my items and it also tends to be selected more often than the actual hero when you are at a shop

Dende: The Eldest Namek, it is said that he lead our people through a great drought, it is said that it was terrifying.
Gohan: The Drought?
Dende: ...No

dothackkingDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-03, 11:11:08 AM | Message # 2
Stage 4
...no offense, but why would you type repick instead of revive? Those people deserve to lose their saves.

meOmeDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-03, 11:41:39 AM | Message # 3
Stage 3
the brain can get a bit hazy after playing for a few hours... wacko

God_Of_DeathDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-03, 1:29:52 PM | Message # 4
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
If you play for that long you should be saving every 30 minutes or so OR TAKING A BREAK. I don't know which one I would pick but definitely not TAKE A BREAK. dry

ElderLucienDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-03, 5:37:39 PM | Message # 5
Stage 1
not everyone has gamecapture or they are too lazy to save every so often

Dende: The Eldest Namek, it is said that he lead our people through a great drought, it is said that it was terrifying.
Gohan: The Drought?
Dende: ...No

callmeanassDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-03, 6:29:18 PM | Message # 6
Stage 2
Quote (ElderLucien)
and as for the backpacks i think they would work better if they didnt keep warping under your hero and actually followed you instead because sometimes i accidently select it along with my hero causing me to be able to cast spells or drop my items and it also tends to be selected more often than the actual hero when you are at a shop

possibly instead of Following in general have a command -bp (or something) to summon the backpack for x seconds and it goes back to a designated spot on the map (off locked camera).

TharashkDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-03, 6:31:48 PM | Message # 7
Stage 1
Quote (ElderLucien)
not everyone has gamecapture or they are too lazy to save every so often

you dont neeed game capture to save that often just take a screen shot and write out the code later dont have to write code out EVERY save

myrealDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-03, 7:36:36 PM | Message # 8
Stage 3
People don't periodically save. Also botts can dc or desync. Its unfortunate but just periodically save to keep your progress. I cant stress that enough in games but people don't listen so meh.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Repicking and backpacks
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024