Saturday, 2024-05-18, 7:59:01 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » [Character] Vampiress
[Character] Vampiress
WhimsicalyukiDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 6:44:22 PM | Message # 1
Stage 5
Group: Users
mmm I believe i had suggested this long a go but i can't find it anymore so here it is, oh and ummm the suggestion will be different because i can't remember what i put last time >_<

Model: any model really just has to be female since there's already a male vampire so i thought vampiress would be nice

Type: Agi primary, Str 2ndary, int virtually non-existent dps(like 13 agi 8 str 3 int gain if we go by 24 as the stat gain per level(based off of elementalist stat gain)

attack range: Melee

Speed: like speed of phoenix ranger or something

Abilities(again X = variable for darkchaos to fill in with a number):

Vampiric Being(Passive/aura): mix of endurance aura, unholy aura(regen mainly), Vampiric aura, and command aura, or in just passive skill terms, increased atk speed & movespeed, regen, life leech, and bonus dmg(values are to be set from darkchaos to be appropriate, but please make it so that they are not useless, like maybe 50% atk speed, 100% movespeed, 10% regen, 50% life leech, 5% bonus dmg)

Vampiric Instincts(passive): Vampiress has vampiric senses that allows her to pinpoint enemy's weakpoints with superior reflexes that lets her evade attacks that would be unavoidable for humans. X% Critical Strike and X% Evasion

Ancient Knowledge(passive): With Knowledge gained over countless centuries Vampiress is able to block magic or reduce its effects. Passive Spell reduction by X% with spell shield that cools down in X seconds

Bloody Needles(passive, incinerate):Vampiress uses her innate control over blood to solidify blood of the fallen enemy to create bloody needles that damages all enemies within a certain radius of the corpse. same effect as incinerate generally with explosion being bigger, doing X*agi dmg to all enemies within its range

Ult: The advent of Blood(usable only at night): with her innate control over blood, Vampiress solidifies blood around her(spilled from battle and even from her enemies' veins) to send a piercing barrage of bloody needles, finishing the skill with a bloody explosion from within the target's body firing needles(made out of solidified blood from target's veins) in a large radius. damages 1 target for X*agi per X seconds for X seconds then finishes with X*agi dmg in X radius

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » [Character] Vampiress
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024