Saturday, 2024-05-18, 7:29:28 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Colosseum Update + Question
Colosseum Update + Question
HellishProphetDate: Saturday, 2010-02-20, 2:04:30 PM | Message # 16
Stage 2
Group: Users
I am hopeful for all these changes and im sure this will be better than ever. People on here dont even know what waiting really is. Talk to all us who been patiently waiting for SC2!

Anyways: If dont correctly, the Colosseum will make the game 10x less "boring" repetitivly and bring fun for those who have maxed out and done everything. I would just love to see doppelganger matches and such.

On US East: Fatmandown

lvl 999 RG: +5 Wings, 2 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Leggy R.o.E., Sphere of Az

lvl 998 Priest: +4 Wings, 1 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Rare R.o.E., 1 DS +2

lvl 970 Shadown Ele: +5 wings, leggy ace

WhimsicalyukiDate: Thursday, 2010-02-25, 5:07:47 AM | Message # 17
Stage 5
i've been waiting for d3 though >_> Teehehe and hosting takes a lot of patience :P, anyways yeah colosseum ish sounding better and better doesn't it?

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2010-06-07, 6:45:42 PM | Message # 18
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
You'd need a second or third Colosseum. Because watch, someone is going to hog it the whole game. You know they will. Just make triggers do relative spawn locations and maybe yo ucould use same triggers for each Colosseum.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

KelorienneDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 4:14:54 PM | Message # 19
Stage 1
Would be cool to see opposing heroes in team survivor. Like NPC heroes with different roles, some heal and some do damage. They will sometimes go after your healers and sometimes focus fire a player with low hp.

I think that would be REALLY interesting. It would also take some serious coordination if they are around your level.

Speaking of coordination. I think bosses in general should do their own signature abilities. Mainly to make tanks and healers more useful. Maybe some bosses place debuffs that kill or cc's players(unless dispelled by HEALERS) or they do an AOE that people have to move out of, maybe even summon powerful creatures that a tank such as the royal guardian must taunt(omg taunt is useful???) or people will die. I think a PR(or another dps) should still get killed quick by a boss a few hundred levels lower than him. Only someone that really invests into defence should be able to tank(aka 6 tank plate items). Also, things like taunt or dispell that have obvious roles, should not be a hero ability, instead, put those ability on core tank/healer items.

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, but Today is a Gift...that is why it is callled the Present.

PalidinDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 7:41:00 AM | Message # 20
Stage 1
Not sure if you have already thought of this, and whismicalyuki has already said part of this, but i have several ideas -

Item System:
A new item system for bosses (if implemented) and perhaps something to do with honor (that is why you implemented honor right?? or did you just leave a pvp for a record?)
A new currency/item system with perhaps a vendor to accompany it? say if you beat the arena you will get points relative to your level (i recommend a exponential system) with items at different levels about equal to chaotic boss/boss levels.

Changes to the Arena Style:
Some of these arnt necessary, just for aesthetic value.
A new way of creeps entering instead of just being teleported to the middle (ie more staged - monsters walk out, and go to positions while invulnerable not attacking obviously, then turn vulnerable and are set free of AI, maybe also a pathing blocker preventing players from moving behind the monsters)
A final boss at the end instead of just a few creeps, Perhaps having a chance (any?) to drop a boss item/chaotic boss item
Make the Arena Entrance Grand, as in make it stand out more from the town
Mabye a storyline to some of it?

I know some of these suggestions would take alot of time to incorparate, but i think some of them would be great in later versions

razvan1988Date: Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 8:08:26 AM | Message # 21
Stage 1
tell me dark...you will wipe the codes again in the nex version?? sad

darkchaosDate: Tuesday, 2011-03-08, 9:49:20 PM | Message # 22
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Yes.

Locked& Unstickied

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Colosseum Update + Question
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024