Saturday, 2024-05-18, 11:22:56 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » [Character] Swordstress/Blademagistress
[Character] Swordstress/Blademagistress
WhimsicalyukiDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 10:19:00 PM | Message # 1
Stage 5
Group: Users
Model: mmm a cute one preferably that fits her well... Character O_O like twin swords, cute armor, etc :P

Class: Melee DPS(Agi-type not Caster type) Primary stat Int, with balanced Agi and Intelligence gain

Speedy type, so good atk speed & decent movement speed >_>(possibly make it a hero you can get later or something and buff it up from my idea? >_< if not then leave as is(with DC's Edits of course >_>, hopefully not enough to make the hero seem completely different) and make it usable to everyone :P)

Abilities:
Savage Blade(Auto-Castable or Long duration Buff) - Raises Melee DMG by % and Base attack speed(not just boosting it, if it's possible, if not just boost)

Armor of Wild Elements(Immolation type would be kind of overpowered if it was passive >_< or at least that's how i envisioned it) - Low Stat Multiplier Immolation dmg(like .01% or something) with armor boost, and some dmg return

Instantaneous Ex-Equip(If extra inventory stuff ever comes into effect, if not disregard this) - Able to change items in inventory with items in extra inventory (when you click the ability a little thing comes up asking all or individual items) no cooldown no mana cost no casting time

For No Extra Inventory: Open Portal(Active) - Mass Teleport that allows you to teleport with allies, not just your units

Ult: Elemental Overload - Makes Elemental clones of the hero (has chance of having 10 100% dmg copies that dies by 1 hit and lasts forever, perfect copies that lasts 10 seconds, have only 1 perfect copy that lasts for longer than 10 seconds but less than 2 minutes, 2 copies that lasts the same amount as the 1 perfect copy that deals only 50% dmg and takes same amount of dmg as the hero would, or the one with lowest chance(unless caster has less than 50% of max mana), not work at all and leave you completely manaless) costs 100% of caster's current mana(must have over 50% mana to cast or all the attempts will be the last one as in no mana left without any copies) and has a long cooldown

Edit: I'm tired right now so my idea probably has a bunch of flaws, so mm tell me them and when i'm more alert i'll address it to make the suggestion better >_<

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

Message edited by Whimsicalyuki - Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 10:22:31 PM

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » [Character] Swordstress/Blademagistress
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024