Saturday, 2024-05-18, 7:59:26 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » A vauge concept for a boss (very sketchy details)
A vauge concept for a boss
ace_of_spadezDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 4:11:02 PM | Message # 1
Stage 4
Group: Users
So i was reading on the big bang theory and supposibly their are things called ' singulatires' which i found interesting ( they are in black holes) Now what a singularitie is is basiclly a infinite amount of mass density heat and energy in a small little spec. that is what our universe was made of is a singularite exploded and expanded.

ok so my idea from this

As sort of a bonus boss ( doesnt really fit with chaos scheme but their is alot of un touched map possibility)

Have a bonus section off to the side of the map that you can go to as a group thing needed 4 players to unlock and have The master of all. Now this boss has to be rediculous as u can see from the things above. To get to him you must go thro a black hole and because black holes have irregular levels of gravity your characters will degenerate slowly ( lose life) and be slower because they will feel heavier You must give this boss the following abilitys.

Control elements
Affects all the units around it with damage per second. slowing, crippling ect all debuffs (the universe has certain laws.. it must have levels that are equivalent to this to be perfectly balaned any alterations and all biological Thigns in the universe die. Their is minor nuclear energy major nuclear energy gravity and i beleive 1 other thing.
Singularites are in the black hole just so that you know.

Dark chaos may do with this as he wishes.

ADDED- Item drop. The item possibilites are obviously endless. It would be one of the highest items due to the nature of the impossibility of beating this boss.

possibilites - master of gravity. - this grants the unit the ability to fly and slow all creeps around you by 35% they make the black holes boss negative gravity affects not harm the hero. They give X amount of stats and Teleport global in all modes. Im sure you can find other things for this item To make it up to the par it should be.

darkchaosDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 6:12:12 PM | Message # 2
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Well I wanted the most out of mind boss to be chaos, who will be even more insane than this boss of yours, and I WILL NEVER change the hardest boss from chaos to someone else. Chaos will have spells that can devastate half the map, quite literraly, with one spell.

valkierDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 9:49:49 PM | Message # 3
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
And what the hell is with that item? Your talkin wayyyyyyy too many things. flying, debuff enemies around you, negate boss debuff, global tele, stats, and more? no way. too imba. you could solo anyone that way.

ace_of_spadezDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 1:02:03 AM | Message # 4
Stage 4
Group: Users
again just ideas and the buffs on item is all suggestions remove any you wish

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » A vauge concept for a boss (very sketchy details)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024