Saturday, 2024-05-18, 8:41:36 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » High preast survivability
High preast survivability
ButcherDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 5:32:24 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
ATM with my high priest at level 922, +5 thannys wings, rare ace, 2 astral armors, and rare ring of existence. i cant barley solo pure essence for the leggy drop. now the thing here is i know its a char based for grouping but atm it is just terrible outside of a grp. so im throwing the idea to either lower the damage taken by the priest as its kind of steep atm (225%) >even with two astral armors pure essence hurts bad< or increase attack speed as of right now its nor bad its not good but sits somewhere close to David and Goliath where i feel like im throwing rocks. now it isnt bad on just pure, almost all bosses are insanely difficult to kill and w/o mass stats i can only see it harder n harder ot do. be4 i had leggy wings it took me almost 9 mins to solo the dark essence guy. and almost an entire day to kill satan.

Short version, asking for either a small nerf on damage taken, or a bit of an upgrade on attack speed to stop the pea shooter vs tank aspect

(side note im tired so if the thought pattern is jump / random sorry :()

badazzDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 7:27:07 AM | Message # 2
Stage 3
then why not play whit some other ppl and ask them to hunt pure for ya most ppl aint so selfish and if u need any help u can ask me when im online and having nothing to do :P
if been doing nothing els then cluster all bosses to each other and only hoping for leggy legion the rest doesnt matter to me

ele lvl 999 **** u ******

if u wanna play a cot game
go find a damn bot coz i aint helping ya <3

Message edited by badazz - Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 7:28:23 AM

CeshunDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 7:29:51 AM | Message # 3
Stage 4
Group: File Master
I'm lvl 999 High priest +3 thanny wings, lol u already got +5??? >.< Took me 12hours for just +3 farming in first world *hates*
Anyway i have no trobel whit my priest taking lot of dmg or anything, his perfect as he is atm
U can't kill bosses? His supposto be support live whit it!!! I quess u never played any other mmorpg

If u want fast exp and gold, gather up despair and horror mobs, just aoe them all u gain desent exp and 2,5pc each aoe 30sec spell cd 35sec mob respawn
Atm whit this gear i gatherd up all Hell mobs and 1 hitting em whit aoe wopee 7pc each aoe

valkierDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 7:33:56 AM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
Ok, seriously, it's supposed to be a support class. Not a "lets run around and nuke crap with a priest" class. This is what Dark had been saying for weeks before releasing it.

CeshunDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-10, 7:36:40 AM | Message # 5
Stage 4
Group: File Master
I didin't realy exept Priest have spell that deals dmg and even aoe usaly its just singel target dmg or non...

valkierDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 0:24:49 AM | Message # 6
Webmaster
He already stated he wasn't going to give it damage spells though. And it's ticking me off that people seem to be ignorant of the past discussion on this.

TrueShadowDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 0:33:57 AM | Message # 7
Stage 10
Quote (Ceshun)
I'm lvl 999 High priest +3 thanny wings, lol u already got +5??? >.<

Butcher is a lucky bastard heh...he got legendary wings on first drop while using my guy to kill Thanny. And all he gave me is a useless leggy ring on my wolfie, freaking bastard.

And I believe the priest should be made even weaker lol...(as bad as he is in pvp, I want him even more weak).

HellishProphetDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 2:09:50 PM | Message # 8
Stage 2
Quote (valkier)
He already stated he wasn't going to give it damage spells though. And it's ticking me off that people seem to be ignorant of the past discussion on this

I was in the game while he was making the priest in editor, he wanted him to at least have some form of offense. But i do agree with you, its just plain ignorant that people keep complaining that SUPPORT classes can't kill much in a GROUP game. If they could kill great on their own, they wouldn't be SUPPORT characters.

I was in a game w/ that IHateWC guy who's new to here and he was complaining about how the RG sucks cuz hes so slow & when i pointed out that with NO BONUS ARMOR(so max 18k natural armor) and plate mail(lvl 20), a lvl 700 RG takes 1 dmg from EVERYTHING but Az, his only response was "so?". Hes not the only one that has said that to me. :-/

My Responce to all that say RG/Priest suck cuz they can't kill/live the best:
"Saying the RG sucks cuz he can only Tank is like saying the PR sucks cuz he can only Kill"

Quote (Kevvin)
Butcher is a lucky bastard heh...he got legendary wings on first drop while using my guy to kill Thanny. And all he gave me is a useless leggy ring on my wolfie, freaking bastard.

useless!?!?!?!?? im still having the worst luck ever! Leggy ring does NOT want to drop for my RG :-/

On US East: Fatmandown

lvl 999 RG: +5 Wings, 2 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Leggy R.o.E., Sphere of Az

lvl 998 Priest: +4 Wings, 1 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Rare R.o.E., 1 DS +2

lvl 970 Shadown Ele: +5 wings, leggy ace

Message edited by HellishProphet - Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 2:10:20 PM

Ch1ll-0ut-NoobDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 8:55:42 PM | Message # 9
Stage 1
hehehe fat.. =D i have not played with you for awhile lol..
we have seriously farmed leg R.o.E. for fats RG for like 8 hours is rediculos!!!

Added (11.12.2009, 5:55 Am)
---------------------------------------------
oh also with my priest survivabilty comment.. I agree with whoever said to make priest take more damage... but i think priest needs to have a spell or aura that is melded only to the priest that is like something to make all monsters in the area attack another player is there is one around? if you don't understand what i am saying message me back. also tell thoughts on that

ace_of_spadezDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 9:01:02 PM | Message # 10
Stage 4
id say add 2 auras a brillaiance aura (200% mana regen) and a life regen aura (.5 int in HP/s) into the natural abilitys on the priest along with the 4 it has right now that way it does not have to activly heal with the Ninitiate bonuses... this will keep dps alive without being able to focus on tank

HellishProphetDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 10:17:37 PM | Message # 11
Stage 2
Honestly, his chain heal aint all that needed since his other spells all doe aoe heal, maybe swap that out for aura that gives either great hp or mp(or both) regain to all around. Maybe at max lvl, 2 - 5k hp/sec (which isnt that much when it comes down to it)

lvl 999 RG: +5 Wings, 2 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Leggy R.o.E., Sphere of Az

lvl 998 Priest: +4 Wings, 1 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Rare R.o.E., 1 DS +2

Message edited by HellishProphet - Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 10:20:38 PM

KySotoDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 10:43:01 PM | Message # 12
Sub mod.
i farmed for like... 20 hours or more patrolling back and forth with a PR and the priest on the existance boss (pulled him outta that area so he could be patrolled on) and patrolled the dark soul as well. not one legendary item dropped in that 50+ hour game. it pissed me off. anywho i was thinking about the heals on the guy and he doesnt feel like a "super" heal bot to me. but then again thats prolly to keep the OPness.. btw excuse my randomness i think im sick.

ace_of_spadezDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 11:20:36 PM | Message # 13
Stage 4
mp/hp aura gotta be X int to keep up.... with a 75K Regen sphere 5k = nothing.. therefore if you make it say .1 hp/mp per int point then it will be more balanced.

HellishProphetDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 11:32:36 PM | Message # 14
Stage 2
Quote (ace_of_spadez)
mp/hp aura gotta be X int to keep up.... with a 75K Regen sphere 5k = nothing.. therefore if you make it say .1 hp/mp per int point then it will be more balanced.

That would be wayy to OP. At 0.1 hp/mp per int, getting 1mill int(which isnt that hard to do), gives 100k hp/sec. Meaning that Sphere of Az would effectively give 175k hp/sec. Somthing more reasonable if it were to go off int would be in the 0.0(X) range.

KySotoDate: Thursday, 2009-11-12, 1:51:59 AM | Message # 15
Sub mod.
then if you had it based off of .0(x) it would ONLY be usefull once you got the sphere or +5 wings and leg versions of all the other stat bonus items.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » High preast survivability
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024