Saturday, 2024-05-18, 12:10:47 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » High preast survivability
High preast survivability
HellishProphetDate: Thursday, 2009-11-12, 5:48:17 AM | Message # 16
Stage 2
Group: Users
Quote (KySoto)
then if you had it based off of .0(x) it would ONLY be usefull once you got the sphere or +5 wings and leg versions of all the other stat bonus items.

hmmmm true true. Which is why i voted it be a steady set lvl. But it could be balanced out, but i think it gets a little too strong close to 1mll stats(+100k regin hp/sec if it is 0.1)

On US East: Fatmandown

lvl 999 RG: +5 Wings, 2 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Leggy R.o.E., Sphere of Az

lvl 998 Priest: +4 Wings, 1 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Rare R.o.E., 1 DS +2

lvl 970 Shadown Ele: +5 wings, leggy ace

Ch1ll-0ut-NoobDate: Thursday, 2009-11-12, 3:46:49 PM | Message # 17
Stage 1
if it was .1 you could in terms sit in town and buy tombs for along time and have a priest be a major tank and very OP

ace_of_spadezDate: Thursday, 2009-11-12, 5:53:29 PM | Message # 18
Stage 4
100k isnt that much if you think about it

KySotoDate: Thursday, 2009-11-12, 7:34:59 PM | Message # 19
Sub mod.
your right... since the only thing that you would want to have that much regen for is az. and az can one hit anyone anyways... so does it REALLY matter?

ace_of_spadezDate: Thursday, 2009-11-12, 8:10:02 PM | Message # 20
Stage 4
nope... + azez item is 75000 regen and 100k would almost call the AOE Affects. not really tho

HellishProphetDate: Thursday, 2009-11-12, 9:38:40 PM | Message # 21
Stage 2
Sphere of Az to the person holding it gives a grand total of 115k hp/sec. Add a priest w/ one too(having that thing at 0.1) would make the grand total 215k hp sec. Thats not counting that a well geared int char hits 2mil. Bringing that up to 315k hp/sec. 0_o

lvl 999 RG: +5 Wings, 2 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Leggy R.o.E., Sphere of Az

lvl 998 Priest: +4 Wings, 1 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Rare R.o.E., 1 DS +2

Message edited by HellishProphet - Thursday, 2009-11-12, 9:40:27 PM

ace_of_spadezDate: Thursday, 2009-11-12, 10:27:45 PM | Message # 22
Stage 4
alright i can see were you are comming from but with the new classified items comming their will be alot of changes i am sure.

GimpDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 1:57:26 AM | Message # 23
Stage 1
Quote (KySoto)
your right... since the only thing that you would want to have that much regen for is az. and az can one hit anyone anyways... so does it REALLY matter?

thats the point I was going to make, the hp/mana regen would be nice to help the effect of being able to solo some more stuff, but as far as helping other chars with hp/mana regen? thats pretty much useless seeing as any char that isn't rg or priest can solo everything except az, and az does 1 hit anyone, even 1 hits my ele with azazoth already in 1 hit, dam that 100% more dmg haha.
(bit off topic now) But also, ive actually discoverd a way to beat azazoth in .65b biggrin takes a wile if i were to try soloing it, much more effective having 2-3 elementalists, yes entangle is usefull, but against trigger effect boss, pretty much useless to try and stun lock something that has triggers that auto cast when azazoth gets atacked XD

IHateWCDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 7:16:10 AM | Message # 24
Stage 1
Quote (HellishProphet)
I was in a game w/ that IHateWC guy who's new to here and he was complaining about how the RG sucks cuz hes so slow & when i pointed out that with NO BONUS ARMOR(so max 18k natural armor) and plate mail(lvl 20), a lvl 700 RG takes 1 dmg from

if more people played the map then the royal guardian would be more useful. Unfortunately not many people play the game so you are often stuck by yourself playing the game. The royal guard simple can't dish out any damage so he can't really kill shit with his retardedly slow attack speed and reduced damage.

In simple terms, if more people played the map then the support classes would be useful but since few people play it the support classes are useless when there's no one to support.

Also, I don't recall ever being in a game with someone who was saying that a level 700 royal guardian with no bonus armor could tank azazoth and take no damage.

Message edited by IHateWC - Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 7:17:55 AM

HellishProphetDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 5:03:05 PM | Message # 25
Stage 2
Quote (IHateWC)
Also, I don't recall ever being in a game with someone who was saying that a level 700 royal guardian with no bonus armor could tank azazoth and take no damage.

I said everything BUT Az. & it was a game from awhile ago.

To IHW3:
Supports are useful & are quite fun. More people play the game than you think. I often got a good full house game rolling off of kev's bot. What im saying here is that the supports are fun to play. The fun is just different than those who enjoy being up front killing everything in seconds (i.e. - PR people). I personally find the PR quite boring, yet i find the RG, Ele, & Priest quite fun.

Ontopic:
I do agree that maybe the priest should get SOME form of an aura, but nothing too drastic that isnt make OP easily. I'm even up for maybe giving himself a solo hp/mp aura(ig it wouldnt be an aura if it worked on just him) so he can focus his heals on others more-so, than himself

Ch1ll-0ut-NoobDate: Monday, 2009-11-23, 0:06:12 AM | Message # 26
Stage 1
priest is fine rightnow

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » High preast survivability
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024