Saturday, 2024-05-18, 1:53:03 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Game Suggestions & Ideas form CASUAL player
Game Suggestions & Ideas form CASUAL player
NOCFeRnAlDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-28, 1:26:34 PM | Message # 46
Stage 3
Group: Users
Quote (GhostWolf223)
i dont use any exploits

if u say so

When the world comes to an end,
Will u stay with me, my friend?

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2012-03-28, 7:07:02 PM | Message # 47
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Last time I saw him he doesn't. He just gets Blood Elf Nation until he can afford Castle of Gods. Don't know what he does past that.

Don't think I really use any exploits either. Not much point. I thought about speeding up my Ele (since WC3 seems to like crashing on me a lot lately) with Forgotten, but WC3 didn't even manage a 3 hour game before it crashed. I managed to get Struggle Lag.....without even going in Struggle. I think I got it from the Medean Devs.....

Anyway, you don't really need exploits to do the map anyway, depending on the character. I know for Ele it's basically safespot and I&L until whatever you want to kill is dead, and if it isn't even at 1/2 health in a single cast, you either aren't using it right (as in, you need to stand a bit away from it, and cast a bit behind it, so the .03s spam can hit a LOT) or you can't kill it anyway.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

boboDate: Friday, 2012-03-30, 1:43:30 PM | Message # 48
Stage 1
8. It's the best map on warcraft in my opinion smile

I have played this map about 200 hours but not on one char and I have helped all my freinds lvl.

Message edited by bobo - Friday, 2012-03-30, 1:47:29 PM

GhostWolf223Date: Friday, 2012-03-30, 5:39:39 PM | Message # 49
Stage 9
Quote (bobo)
8. It's the best map on warcraft in my opinion

gaining points ;o

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

NOCFeRnAlDate: Friday, 2012-03-30, 5:58:01 PM | Message # 50
Stage 3
Quote (bobo)
8. It's the best map on warcraft imao

agreed

When the world comes to an end,
Will u stay with me, my friend?

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2012-03-30, 7:40:05 PM | Message # 51
Stage 9
It's definitely one of the best, though sadly I'm not exactly sure it's the best...

Malevolent criminal I,

ZerynaxDate: Sunday, 2012-04-08, 10:33:17 PM | Message # 52
Stage 1
I was going to say some really mean stuff to this Loozer of ours, but you guys have all put it out in pretty much every single angle you possibly can, and he still does not get the point, so I will just refrain from saying anything to him at all.

Now, I have to agree this is one of the best maps I know of on WC3, I don't even want to think how many hours I got played (The last few weeks alone I've reached over 300 hours played on my PR :O)

But yeah, I'm really really looking forward to when/if DC or Alex gets time to work on the map again, rerunning the same stuff tends to get tedious in the long run biggrin

Just my 2 cents biggrin

(Btw, how the heck do you get the Struggle ring, you gotta kill the Angels/Gods and the Chaos mobs I forgot the name of?)
The game just tends to crash every bloody time I only have 4-5 of those Chaos something bitches left sad

Message edited by Zerynax - Sunday, 2012-04-08, 10:33:57 PM

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2012-04-09, 4:36:29 PM | Message # 53
Stage 9
Quote (Zerynax)
pretty much every single angle you possibly can, and he still does not get the point

I'm fairly sure his 3-day ban ended quite some time ago. I think he got the point.
*looks up the ban date*
Uhh, 3-6, yeah I think he got it....

Quote (Zerynax)
(Btw, how the heck do you get the Struggle ring, you gotta kill the Angels/Gods and the Chaos mobs I forgot the name of?)
The game just tends to crash every bloody time I only have 4-5 of those Chaos something bitches left

Slaughter Seso first, so they don't get healed even more, then really what you need is an updated character with high-end gear. (BTW, I think you mean Omniscient Being...)
An Ele/RG duo is probably one of the best teams in the game, maybe toss in a PR or 2 but Ele/RG/PR are probably the best at what they do. Just have everything get around the RG then have the ele be back a bit from the creeps and fire his ult behind them. (What you want is the 300 rant .03s damage to hit as much as possible, since it's probably most of the damage.)

If you're soloing, depends on the character, but I can tell you no wall will help then, and towers won't be doing much damage. (Perhaps maxed rocket towers, but you'd need a lot to help. If you get like 30 doctors since they don't currently have a limit you might be able to just tank the stuff, but that won't help kill unless you're constantly running.)

Malevolent criminal I,

ZerynaxDate: Monday, 2012-04-09, 6:47:02 PM | Message # 54
Stage 1
Hah, I don't have any issues surviving whatsoever on my 940-something PR, it's killing them that takes ages, and since pretty much the sole thing that does dmg to them is my 0.024% chance on hit to do my agi x1 in damage, I'm forced to stack Agi, now, here is the issue: I need 999 to use the Astral set, and I'm lazy on leveling, and the Existence set does not save, so I gotta farm all that shit in the same game which gets boring :P

And no, I do not have to run, just 20-25 doctors and I can stand still in the middle and laugh at them, and yeah, it was the Omniscent beings I was talking about.

I'm also playing alone for the most part with just joining on my other computer so that tends to be a level 1 something standing in the dimension realm xD

(No, there is no place it says hosting a game with yourself is illegal, at least not that I've seen :P)

Message edited by Zerynax - Monday, 2012-04-09, 6:47:59 PM

darkchaosDate: Monday, 2012-04-09, 7:03:31 PM | Message # 55
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
thats lonely sad

ZerynaxDate: Monday, 2012-04-09, 7:46:12 PM | Message # 56
Stage 1
Well, there is not really so many other options, seeing as B.net for WC3 is dead unfortunatly sad

GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2012-04-09, 8:37:41 PM | Message # 57
Stage 9
use a fake player, their funner to talk to

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

darkchaosDate: Monday, 2012-04-09, 8:38:10 PM | Message # 58
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
not as dead as this forum

ZerynaxDate: Monday, 2012-04-09, 8:56:26 PM | Message # 59
Stage 1
There is more people on this forum than on B.net these days lol, 98.9% of any games there is bots lulz

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2012-04-09, 9:24:50 PM | Message # 60
Stage 9
Nobody plays CoT since we're waiting for DC. Most think the map is dead.

Anyway, if your main damage is a less than 1% for 1x agi, you SERIOUSLY need a crit item. Get rare/leg Satan Ace. If you have Leg Ace, you can probably get Legion Suit (or whatever his leather is) instead of Bow, unless you want max damage, then if you drop bow and pick it back up, do the same with Ace. (It's a complicated thing about crits, if multiple go off, the last gained one is what it uses.)

Past that, I'd say Abyssal Bow's ability might help (like 900k to Chaotic armor-type units if I'm using this calculator right), and when you get 999, Lexion. But that's obvious. Just like Thanatos Wings.

If you're over level 900 though, you probably don't need Struggle Rings. They're basically 50k regen 200k stats 400k damage, which isn't what you really need now. PRs are mostly about spammage of damage, meaning not stats. (I mean, if you were an Ele, it might be understandable, but you're a PR, so you really don't need a Struggle Ring unless you can't survive against anything.)

Malevolent criminal I,

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Game Suggestions & Ideas form CASUAL player
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024