Sunday, 2024-05-05, 10:04:41 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 9 of 9
  • «
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Game Suggestions & Ideas form CASUAL player
Game Suggestions & Ideas form CASUAL player
WakadoudleDate: Thursday, 2012-07-19, 1:36:52 PM | Message # 121
Stage 1
Group: Users
First of all hi
this is my opinion about cot
Well normal mode is a most .... If you dont like it just kill goddess when game starts that takes me around 8-10 mins lol
good item at lvl 1 that costs 1 gold ...Dude are you F***ing dumb... fdos whats the point of playing if all is given to you seriously i prefer normal mode than chaos... chaos is so easy when youre there youre getting many items that make you stronger than the monsters who drop them in normal mode theres a small challenge.
I think removing normal hero is dumb because i like to play them the customms heros are too strong lol take ele for exemple ... i think its 16x int for his ultimate ?? and thats magic damage lol other op hero is the master rogue 50x critical low % but she attacks so fast .. i have one full builded wings lvl 5 leg ace 2 azazoth dagger\leather i want to replace 1 leather for lex but i wanna do it legit so no forgotten bug (: i one hit everyone in pvp exept rg and i can solo aza and kill sins so yeah shes kinda op. my opinion is that the creators\editors should balance the normal hero (atleast 1 stats based unit or something usefull) and they are working on that. they should also make bosses stronger because they are too easy or maybe make them stronger every time we kill them (just like in angel arena allstars). they should also remove the scouts to take forgotten and the 2 staff of mastery under the trees next to colo... idk why thats there but its useless

So my point is that this rpg is awesome but its too easy. Thank you for youre time (:

believe is the first step to victory

Message edited by Wakadoudle - Thursday, 2012-07-19, 1:39:57 PM

GhostWolf223Date: Thursday, 2012-07-19, 1:39:47 PM | Message # 122
Stage 9
you sir are gaining points wakadoudle
and yea i think their working on it happy

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

WakadoudleDate: Thursday, 2012-07-19, 1:41:44 PM | Message # 123
Stage 1
who else here likes to play normal hero ... I like having a chalenge the pr\ele altar`s heros are too op
oh and Dc if you read this could you fix one of my fav hero (the paladin) he has no atribute bonus

and thx wolf

believe is the first step to victory

Message edited by Wakadoudle - Thursday, 2012-07-19, 1:42:11 PM

Sandman366Date: Thursday, 2012-07-19, 8:28:15 PM | Message # 124
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
The 18x int damage on Ele's Ult isn't the real killer. It's the 1x int in 300 aoe of projectile every .03 seconds.

If you read a couple of the pages, you'll see we agreed with 2 of Loozer's sentences. (Sorry, meant out of all of his posts. Maybe was only 1 phrase?)
He was banned for three days something like 3-5 months ago. He's apparently seen that the only person agreeing with him was himself and hasn't shown up. (Unless DC actually banned him for 3 years instead of days...that would be funny XD)

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Game Suggestions & Ideas form CASUAL player
  • Page 9 of 9
  • «
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024