Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 11:22:57 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » White Zombie - The Rotting Powerhouse
White Zombie - The Rotting Powerhouse
TheLastShaperDate: Monday, 2011-12-05, 1:06:39 AM | Message # 1
Stage 3
Group: Users
I got bored and decided to make a new hero. Though I still feel that all of the old ones should be updated first, or my original character added first. xD
I know the description/backstory is s--- but w/e.
All skill strengths are up to DC/Alex (if it's used) because I'm not good at balancing. (Though based on Ele neither is DC. jk xD)
He's a slow, but very hard hitter.

And yes I am referencing them.

::White Zombie::

Description :: After watching bandits slaughter his children, the White Zombie went to a witch for help. He asked he for the power to get revenge, what he got was a curse. The witch told him he would be able to withstand any injury with impunity but only after he had already fallen. He rushed to confront the bandits and was slain by arrows before he even reached the hideout, but to their horror he got back up and slaughtered them all. Now he wanders the earth searching for the bodies of his family, so he can give them this "gift" too.

Model :: Daralan Mutant

Role :: Tank Minor DPS

Main Attribute :: Strength

::Proficiencies::Heavy Weapons and Chain or Leather

:: Class Stats :: Low maximum attack speed and movement speed, very high damage.

:: Skills ::

Rotting Body - The stench from his decaying body causes an overwhelming sickness to anyone who can smell it. The more damaged his body, the more repugnant the smell is.
Releases an AoE DoT effect. Lower health = More Damage

Spread Curse - Part of the curse that caused him to rise again, is the uncontrollable need to spread it. When infected target creature takes more damage.
A light armor debuff that can cause a zombie to rise from the dead if monster is killed while it's in effect.(Zombie is "summoned" and doesn't come from the actual corpse-Stats based like Summoner's pets.) Bosses can spawn a zombie if they take 10-15% of their total health.(So it's not completely useless against them.)

Brain Weakness - The body of the zombie is resistant to most forms of damage, but his brain extremely weak.
-Damage% received, but chance to take 5% total health in damage.

Everlasting Life - Given time, the zombie can revive from near death much to the surprise to it's attackers.
Reincarnation with a stun.

Message edited by TheLastShaper - Friday, 2012-01-27, 9:31:33 PM

God_Of_DeathDate: Monday, 2011-12-05, 4:52:55 PM | Message # 2
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Interesting idea, but the weapon proficiency means creating ANOTHER set of every single weapon in the game, to work with his proficiency.

TheLastShaperDate: Monday, 2011-12-05, 11:26:57 PM | Message # 3
Stage 3
Quote (God_Of_Death)
Interesting idea, but the weapon proficiency means creating ANOTHER set of every single weapon in the game, to work with his proficiency.

Yeah I know, I just wanted to pitch a new idea. Honestly the skills were rushed and are kind of lame when I look back at them. Though the Spread Curse was supposed to be a -armor debuff that had a chance to cause a zombie to spawn. If I get the time later tonight I'll probably revise it into something that is actually usable.

jaochokDate: Tuesday, 2017-04-04, 9:41:37 PM | Message # 4
Stage 1
If I get the time later tonight I'll probably revise it into something that is actually usable. 
gclub online

bud-bus-Date: Tuesday, 2017-04-11, 8:34:43 PM | Message # 5
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Quote jaochok ()
If I get the time later tonight I'll probably revise it into something that is actually usable. gclub online
wtf? 6 years later...

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

darkchaosDate: Tuesday, 2017-04-11, 8:52:42 PM | Message # 6
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
good ideas come late

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » White Zombie - The Rotting Powerhouse
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024