Saturday, 2024-05-18, 4:56:29 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » [Hero Suggestion] Skeletal Knight
[Hero Suggestion] Skeletal Knight
God_Of_DeathDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-05, 8:23:01 PM | Message # 31
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Both of you calm down. This is supposed to be constructively criticizing the hero not just bashing each others ideas.

ChalupaDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-06, 2:13:03 PM | Message # 32
Stage 3
Group: Users
Shaki, don't get mad because sandman was criticizing your ideas to be helpful to the hero, somebody who proves you wrong is not somebody who is bashing.

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2011-04-06, 4:19:04 PM | Message # 33
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Seriously last warning to remain on topic. I would rather not have to close Me0me's chars post because of you.

So we've settled on more casts, and only us "lowly" (Death seems to consider himself above us) people seem to like the idea of reincarnation being on him. Guess we'll have to swap that, I'd say he could use an AoE. Weak-ish but worth using.
Also: Immolation sounds nice and all man, but eh...it just doesn't sound like it'd be too useful late-game without having a bunch of levels all over the spectrum.

Any thoughts on what could use as replacement skills? I still think it could use an AoE, he may be a tank but he's gotta be able to do something alone for when nobody else is a DD.

Edit: Lol Death. Really?

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Message edited by Sandman366 - Wednesday, 2011-04-06, 4:48:05 PM

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » [Hero Suggestion] Skeletal Knight
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024