Saturday, 2024-05-18, 9:07:04 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » The Fire Fist Character suggestion
The Fire Fist Character suggestion
IchibanBakaDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-20, 4:52:14 PM | Message # 1
Stage 3
Group: Users
Name: Incendio. (Italian for Flame Crusher)

Subname The Blazing Fist. (EXP name... so to say... hard to explain lol.)

Main Attribute: Agility.

Proficiencies: Leather (Chain... WTH was I thinking about lol...) and Daggers (Since there are no Unarmed and Unarmored proficiencies)

Special Attributes: Deals 175% DMG, Takes 325% Incoming DMG, Takes 150% Magical DMG. Fast Attack and 162 MS (So that you need Leg +5 Wings to makes his MS Max)

Skills: Flame Emperor (Ulti), Flame Fist, Fire Smash, Fire Body.

Note: All skills are displayed at Maximum levels.

Flame Emperor: Engulfs the ground within 350 AoE of the hero in flames dealing 1.5x agi DP 0.90 sec (Temporary Immolation while casting) for 5 sec, then using the fire to form a gigantic ball which is to represent the sun. Dealing 20x agi dmg in 700 AoE. Distance: 800 Cooldown: 120 Sec.

Flame Fist: Shoots a fire blast directed by his fist. Deals 4x Agi DMG. Distance: 700. Cooldown: 8 sec.

Fire Smash: Smashes the ground with both hands. Creating a fiery shockwave in 400 AoE. Deals 7x agi DMG. Cast time: 1 sec. Cooldown: 25 sec.

Fire Body (Passive): Having a body of pure flame he can easily avoid attacks. Though once he gets hit, he takes severe damage. Gives 20% Evasion and Immolation. (20% Evasion seems decent since he takes 325% of all incoming DMG) (Damage not decided on yet)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took Shaki's template to make this easy (Thanks :D) Balancing can easily be done if you think this is OP.

I just miss a melee DPS depending more on attacks than crits and regular damage. And there are no decent fire users in the game either (Yet) so I decided to post this. I have no model for this though. So tell me what you think and I'll try to get a model in the meantime ^^

I believe this char compared to the elementalist is more balanced mainly because Ice and Lightning deals roughly 130x INT... (Now we are talking OP) With only a 90 sec CD as far as I've counted. (Correct me if I'm wrong please.)

So I really don't think those CD's do much compared to the elementalist. Since almost all my multipliers are roughly half of the elementalists.

Inspired by Hiken no Ace from One Piece.

Message edited by IchibanBaka - Friday, 2010-10-22, 3:29:45 PM

CeshunDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-20, 11:15:51 PM | Message # 2
Stage 4
Group: File Master
Nice char, i like it.

valkierDate: Thursday, 2010-10-21, 4:55:34 AM | Message # 3
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
fire body is too much. I'd say 10% evade and no way to have 2% current hp dmg each hit. That'd work with sins too remember, and the bosses.
The flame emporer distance shouldn't be 1200, thats a tad bit high in my opinion. and 20x agi seems a little high.
fire smash having a 15 sec cooldown and doing 7x agi? think about later when your lvl 999 with the best gear, with millions of agi doing that every 15 sec. You'd be able to solo az if you did it right.
same thing with flame fist's cooldown.

other than that, it's a good rough draft.

IchibanBakaDate: Thursday, 2010-10-21, 7:19:18 AM | Message # 4
Stage 3
Only reason I made it so kind op is cause he is squishy as a High Priest. But as I said Nerfing will be done if needed.

CeshunDate: Thursday, 2010-10-21, 9:31:35 AM | Message # 5
Stage 4
I must disagree 20x agi aint that much of a deal with long cd. Since its the heros ulti.

IchibanBakaDate: Thursday, 2010-10-21, 11:47:21 AM | Message # 6
Stage 3
Valkier, if you calculate out the ulti of the Elementalist you will land on over 100x int... My 20x agi is actually nothing compared to that... lol ^^

And when I took that 2% hp per hit thing I forgot about that... Lol... So yeah that would be way to op.

Message edited by IchibanBaka - Thursday, 2010-10-21, 11:49:07 AM

myrealDate: Thursday, 2010-10-21, 7:11:34 PM | Message # 7
Stage 3
LOL FIRE FIST ACE.
YOu got this idea from one piece didnt you?
Good idea but i would change his name from FIRE FIST to something else to make it more cot.
Maybe that could be his sub name displayed at his exp.
how about:
Pyro
Scorch
Volcana
Apollo
Hyperion
Amon-ra
Inferno
Combusticus

ParanoiaDate: Thursday, 2010-10-21, 7:18:11 PM | Message # 8
Stage 1
I vote for the name Flamer, but that's just me. ;]

ShakiDate: Thursday, 2010-10-21, 7:23:12 PM | Message # 9
Stage 2
Well, i have to admit i like the idea, but the skils seem.. well.. lame.
lol.
we're talking about a mele char. He has a bunch of AOE, and BOLT spells, alll his spells are xAGI and he has evade. If you think about it 8sec CD is wayyy to little.
But if someone balanced it out more, the skill makes sense.
+ lol i didn't use a template, i just have organized layouts biggrin

CeshunDate: Thursday, 2010-10-21, 11:43:56 PM | Message # 10
Stage 4
Quote (Shaki)
we're talking about a mele char. He has a bunch of AOE, and BOLT spells,

So a martial arts user can controll element of fire why not?

valkierDate: Friday, 2010-10-22, 0:20:12 AM | Message # 11
Webmaster
Quote (myreal)
LOL FIRE FIST ACE.
YOu got this idea from one piece didnt you?
Good idea but i would change his name from FIRE FIST to something else to make it more cot.
Maybe that could be his sub name displayed at his exp.
how about:
Pyro
Scorch
Volcana
Apollo
Hyperion
Amon-ra
Inferno
Combusticus

Pyro is too overused and was also one of the xmen, later on one of magneto's people.
Scorch was also a comic book character. she made appearances ranging from the 1930's to the 2000's. Also, it was the name of a republic commando in star wars. and a Ben 10 alien form.
volcana was a supervision in teh DC comic universe. made several appearances over the years.
Apollo, well, he was the god of the sun, amongst other things. makes it too roman-y with a feel of TBR.
Hyperion is wayyyy too overused. From comics, to books, to even gundam.
Amon-Ra? Egyptian god of truth, father of the gods, maker of men, creator of all animals, Lord of things that are, creator of the staff of life. Not really much to do with fire.
Inferno? idk, seems too overused once again.
Combusticus. Seems like a turned down super hero and reminds me too much of pokemon. lol.

Anyways, just my opinions on the names. Nothing personal.

CutenessDate: Friday, 2010-10-22, 0:57:24 AM | Message # 12
Stage 4
ignis - Latin - Fire

plain and simple ;p also

ignis fatuus - Latin still - 1. A phosphorescent light that hovers or flits over swampy ground at night, possibly caused by spontaneous combustion of gases emitted by rotting organic matter. Also called friar's lantern, jack-o'-lantern, will-o'-the-wisp, wisp. (( though technicaly fatuus means fool ;p ))

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

valkierDate: Friday, 2010-10-22, 5:32:03 AM | Message # 13
Webmaster
I've seen those back home in the swamplands. Will-o-wisps that is. It really is amazing.

IchibanBakaDate: Friday, 2010-10-22, 3:24:15 PM | Message # 14
Stage 3
Found a more fitting name biggrin (See the suggestion main post for updated name and some skills lol ^^

myrealDate: Saturday, 2010-10-23, 1:46:02 AM | Message # 15
Stage 3
Nice, i like the Italian and Latin stuff. also consider about 8 names to give incase all 8 players chose him.

@ valk, holy shite dude i dint know that comic books used those names i was just tryin to think of stuff that sounded like its associated with fire, heat, flame lol.
I figure its acceptable to use mythological names in cot so i came up with the sun god names idea but meh.

Blaze?
Haze?
Smoke?

LATIN

Modeus or Asmodeus
Asta- bright as a star
Lucian-man of light
Lucus-light
Vega-falling star

Or even name him after me haha. Myzreal there 8 names.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » The Fire Fist Character suggestion
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024