Saturday, 2024-05-18, 5:56:42 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Forgotten ideas (Maybe...just maybe....)
Forgotten ideas
Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2010-09-26, 2:22:28 PM | Message # 1
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
I'm going to start out a bit off topic. Yeah, but I have good reason. I dislike the Forgotten in the first place due to them taking up the best base in the map. Easy to Sin-proof, tons of trees, and a little wiggle room. Even a chance if Legion drops in for you to be safe. Such is not the case with like, any other base.

On topic...

I think somewhere DC was saying he wanted ideas on Forgotten drops, I'm going to say I think only their Hero(es) should drop items. Too easy to get otherwise,those troops spill out far enough from the base that they could be easily annihilated with the right team.

The Leader should drop really strong (nearly rigged) Str boosting weapons and armor, the Heavy/Full Plate/(Plate?) dropper. Maybe a dagger as his "backup weapon".

They may be Forgotten, but they must know something. They have a Leader, they have Spells, why not a "master spellcaster" type of thing? A guy that is the go-to guy for learning. This guy would drop the staves and cloths/robes obviously, and something of his drops would give a teleport that works in the Chaotic, and perhaps even the Normal world. Right now the only people with teleports that work in Chaotic are the Warden, (kinda useless,) the Battlemage (tele and his 20% evade are like, his best skills, and even the tele has long CD), and the Saviour who has also really short range teleport. So it isn't that easy to get around, even more so in Chaotic Heavy Snow or worse, the Chaotic Hurricane (or maybe Lagicane, since it lags a bit too.)

I'm guessing some Forgotten like to be more of raiders or scouts, not all of them want to just waltz in and say "This is my place now!" I bet. So perhaps a raider leader who drop Chains and Short Swords, with the Scout leader guy dropping bows and leather.

I realize is a lot to just toss out, going from one hero to like four, but the Orcs at one point could get like 8. (Granted only 4-5 were really hard, but they still had a ton of them.)

Also I realize I'm not giving any sort of specifics, other than that teleport (we could really use one, and they are the Forgotten, and they do have an army that could easily take over the Astrals,) however I did make a little outline for all of the drops and droppers. On top of all of this they need reduced drop %s, since they don't have a 15 minute timer I'm guessing, they just revive them at the building like us (usually, charging easily over 100 plats for a quick revive is a ripoff.)

(And if anyone thinks this is stupid, I can't say all of it's a great idea. Personally I think the raiders and scouts are a little odd myself, why would they need them? I mean they could assault the rest of the map at once, and STILL win overwhelmingly.)

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Message edited by Sandman366 - Sunday, 2010-09-26, 2:23:25 PM

KrazyFruitDate: Sunday, 2010-09-26, 3:37:09 PM | Message # 2
Stage 4
Group: Users
Since of these Forgotten peeps, maybe we could finally have an evil side? :P The base already has protection and size of a small town, perhaps there could be "evil" side in the game whilst good ones spawn in the middle? But i guess that refers to way too much work and lots of misunderstandings...

Other than that, the post above mine is a good idea imo. Would be nice (: Tho, that would make them even more OP having so many heroes xD You really want them to be able to dominate even the Azazoth? surprised

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2010-10-17, 0:46:51 AM | Message # 3
Stage 9
Ehh...try doing -estats on them some time. The peons are over level 800. They're meant to be the strongest. And also, Orcs used to be able to get like 8 heroes or something stupid....and they have 5-6 or something now. Considering Forgotten troops (they're like a nation...) easily overpower Astrals, they could probably overpower Azazoth even without their heroes.

Malevolent criminal I,

valkierDate: Sunday, 2010-10-17, 5:41:28 PM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
good/evil side to gameplay messes with what little storyline there is. Also, it'd make it too much daemonic.

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2010-10-18, 2:26:12 PM | Message # 5
Stage 9
Here's your "good/evil": Town/players: good, Normal World: "good", Chaotic World: evil. Hey look, it still fits for the most part.
Anyway, if the Goddesses are "good" like the players, why don't they heal the players, or buff them? Because the Goddesses aren't Goodesses. ( tongue ) (Hence the "good".) So we kill them. What happens then? What little good there was is gone, and the Chaotic World is the opposite of the players/town, immortal evil. (eg: "Doomed Child", probably won't live long)

Malevolent criminal I,

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Forgotten ideas (Maybe...just maybe....)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024