Saturday, 2024-05-18, 8:30:07 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Item Removal
Item Removal
HitmanDate: Friday, 2010-09-10, 9:10:11 PM | Message # 1
Stage 3
Group: Users
Feel free to correct me if im wrong but isnt the reason for the 30 minute item removal lag issues? My suggestion is to maybe make the item removal a command instead of a timer, if possible maybe a vote. So if it gets laggy they can vote to remove the items instead of having items disappear right after you kill someone because you werent watching the clock.

myrealDate: Friday, 2010-09-10, 10:44:54 PM | Message # 2
Stage 3
In crease item removal time to say 40 min to 1hr would be good.
No need to create more triggers and what not for this.

HitmanDate: Friday, 2010-09-10, 11:20:27 PM | Message # 3
Stage 3
increasing the time might help, but the problem is its a set time, so it keeps going down and down and you dont really notice, so say your killing thana but dont really look at the time, you finish killing him and then wham item removal, if the times low enough you may not even know if he dropped an item or not, and what if its a good item and 2 or more people need it? so you start rolling for it but woops times up and its gone and no one gets it. Thats my problem with the time removal, you have no control over it. Im not sure if im explaining this too well ill look over it in the morning and make it more coherent if its not.

MikeDate: Saturday, 2010-09-11, 3:26:26 AM | Message # 4
Stage 2
well... because every boss spawns every 15 mins and items removal every 30 mins, there is pretty big chance of loosing boss drop, so i d vote for either 40 mins removal or 20 mins removal.

PR level 999
Elemental level 999
Savior level 750
Sheep level 456

CeshunDate: Saturday, 2010-09-11, 3:31:13 AM | Message # 5
Stage 4
Group: File Master
Becos of ur own lazyness you want to change the clock or remove it, Funnyeh

HitmanDate: Saturday, 2010-09-11, 8:48:52 AM | Message # 6
Stage 3
laziness? how did u get laziness out of that? Im just saying i shouldnt be screwed out of a good item because i forgot to look at the clock before i killed a boss.

Message edited by Hitman - Saturday, 2010-09-11, 8:54:11 AM

God_Of_DeathDate: Saturday, 2010-09-11, 1:15:35 PM | Message # 7
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Honestly the clock has helped me get items more than lose them. If you can not remember something so silly its your fault.

HitmanDate: Saturday, 2010-09-11, 4:22:43 PM | Message # 8
Stage 3
seriously death... you need to get some happy pills or something and stop dissing everyone and everything. You could have stopped at it helped you more than hurt you, and maybe explained how it helped. anyway how exactly did it help you? helped you remember when the bosses died so you could camp them as the respawned?

God_Of_DeathDate: Saturday, 2010-09-11, 4:33:36 PM | Message # 9
Stage 7
I'm not being unnaturally mean to people, I'm just saying the clock helps because you can see when you killed to mark the 15 minute respawn time. You are the one who keeps trying to start a war.

HitmanDate: Saturday, 2010-09-11, 5:18:00 PM | Message # 10
Stage 3
and you cant use a regular clock or a watch to watch every 15 minutes? just having the timer to keep track of time is no reason to subjegate people to losing items if they dont look at the timer. And your not trying to start a war? saying its my fault if i cant remember something "so silly" is not exactly going to endear me to you. and what if im camping Legion? i have to kill him right then or hes gonna blink away and i have to search the map for him again. Now if you dont happen to own a watch or a clock, im sure it wouldnt be much trouble to keep the timer but not have it remove items that way it makes both parties happy. Now please, unless you ahve anything further to add about my suggestion dont bother replying, i'd like to keep this thread open because for me this is an annoyance that could be removed, but only if dark actually sees it.

God_Of_DeathDate: Saturday, 2010-09-11, 5:32:06 PM | Message # 11
Stage 7
My only suggestion is just to keep the old clock or maybe change the time on it. Depends on the views of the majority and dark but personally I like the clock.

ZoatDate: Saturday, 2010-09-11, 9:08:30 PM | Message # 12
Stage 1
I like it, especially now that if you touch the item....it stays, regardless of level or inability to pick it up. If you kill multiple mobs over an area and can't find something quickly but have touched it, wait for an item clear. You can still roll for the item quickly and the winner can go poke it.

HitmanDate: Saturday, 2010-09-11, 9:16:31 PM | Message # 13
Stage 3
But my suggestion would still let you do that, you'd just have to type in the command instead of waiting for 5,10 or however many minutes. But you actually bring up something else that irks me, people that arnt able to pick up an item still bind it. Ill explain why, the other day i killed legion and he dropped the item i wanted, i needed a few levels so i went off and leveled having plenty of time before the item removal but when i get back some idiot lvl 500 had bound it. If he used my suggestion that could fix both problems, the items wouldnt dissappear until you typed in a command and maybe voted on it and he can make it so you can only bind something if its your level because the items arnt disappearing. with the way it is now, you need to keep the binding the way it is cause if an item drops and you arnt quite high enough you have to race the clock to get it.

myrealDate: Saturday, 2010-09-11, 9:16:45 PM | Message # 14
Stage 3
LOL zoat is that chef from south park salty chocolate balls recipe?

but yea increase the time to 40 or 1hr. Death god is correct as it helped me to keep track of boss spawns. I admit that i lost items by killing bosses on item wipe but live and learn. so i started to use the clock to my advantage, just keep it in mind you will get used to it.

HITMAN i can help you get items, am in east and west as myzreal.

HitmanDate: Saturday, 2010-09-11, 9:29:17 PM | Message # 15
Stage 3
it does help keep track of spawns, and im not saying get rid of the timer, just the fact that at the end of the 30 minutes all the items disappear :P

and thx for the offer, ill keep it in mind, but for now im just farming thana for leggy and hes no problem.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Item Removal
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024