Saturday, 2024-05-18, 8:30:26 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » THIRD WORLD? (Normal->Chaos->???)
THIRD WORLD?
RaNDoMKiLLaDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-31, 4:45:52 AM | Message # 1
Stage 3
Group: Users
I really dont know where your going to put all thos bosses maybe a new world with the extra border space you have you create an entire new world from them where its like a dungeon say.. after you kill azazoth you cause both the normal universe and chaos universe to colide and from the centre of them both brings out like a mini-dungeon where you have a rv point and all the things you face a really strong like a bit below sin power to about half the power of chaos.
Maybe use my idea when you are close to getting chaos done with all his custom spells?

And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend; legend became myth.

Practice makes Perfect but Obsession is better.

Message edited by RaNDoMKiLLa - Wednesday, 2010-09-01, 2:11:26 AM

Sandman366Date: Thursday, 2010-09-09, 2:19:29 PM | Message # 2
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
The world after Chaotic would be Infinity I believe, but seeing as how Chaotic things take 3% damage and deal 325x damage I guess Infinity beings take 0.1% damage and deal 1,000x damage? I mean seriously Chaotic world needs a nerf just so Infinity doesn't need Starcraft 2 power to handle it.

(Normal --> Chaotic --> Infinity)

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

God_Of_DeathDate: Thursday, 2010-09-09, 3:57:26 PM | Message # 3
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Closed has been mentioned a few times before and has been said as not able to do with the amount of space left in the map.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » THIRD WORLD? (Normal->Chaos->???)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024