Wednesday, 2024-05-01, 10:06:06 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » You say goodbye, I say hello. » Goodbyes » I'm leaving, nobody cares anyway.
I'm leaving, nobody cares anyway.
pkfighter343Date: Thursday, 2010-08-12, 7:55:37 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Well, my 1 day membership in this was fun. Sort of. Oh well. Goodbye Cot rpg!

Anyway, if you have something to say like OH NOBODY LOVES YOU YOU'RE BANNED.

Idc. Say it. Just want to let you know it's sort of odd that the rules are overridden when people think that the "evidence" is there. I did paste part of the ban request rules into the forum, which said the ban request was "weak" and "full-proof" but was denied anyway. I suggest having the same system as the old bots from clan NoPG. No replay, no ban. Just tips, you don't need to do it.

Thank you Darkchaos for making a fun map....
(even though you don't respond to my pm's about the map. ever.)

TrueShadowDate: Thursday, 2010-08-12, 8:23:49 PM | Message # 2
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
I bid you farewell, unfortunately, never got the chance to get to know you or your case. And I do highly agree with replays, but the replay issue is a new idea introduced by myself within the hacker reports. If you truly love cot, I suggest making a new name (since you apparently have a lot of them already) and play fair being that code wipes are bound to happen anyways and you won't lose any save data. As a response to your thread title, I care even though it was me that closed your case down. That thread was getting out of hand and the decision was already made.

Note: It's questionable why this thread was locked...yes I can see the huge potential for flaming, but there's barely any yet. It's posted in the right section and he's just saying goodbye in a somewhat calm fashion. He's not using profanity, etc....so until it goes off-topic or start a riot flame war, let it be open. Anyone that does start a flame war will be heavily reprimanded.

pkfighter343Date: Thursday, 2010-08-12, 8:26:13 PM | Message # 3
Stage 1
Thank you.
However, I'm IP banned.

Message edited by pkfighter343 - Thursday, 2010-08-12, 8:29:09 PM

TrueShadowDate: Thursday, 2010-08-12, 8:32:31 PM | Message # 4
Stage 10
The map cannot ip ban you. Only individual hosts and bots ip bans. You can still play the map. Not all hosts knows your ip or read these forums.

pkfighter343Date: Thursday, 2010-08-12, 8:52:32 PM | Message # 5
Stage 1
CM is the only bot that constantly hosts it.

ChalupaDate: Thursday, 2010-08-12, 10:45:24 PM | Message # 6
Stage 3
HAHAHA YOUR BANNED!!! Sorry, just kidding and I couldn't resist...

That is 1 less cot player sad goodbye I won't miss you as I never knew you only that I like your name because [Edited Out, Warning Follow the Rules] is my favorite game sometimes... Well anyways goodbye

pkfighter343Date: Thursday, 2010-08-12, 11:07:44 PM | Message # 7
Stage 1
haha tx. Oh well. I'm wondering if darkchaos will say anything about him not whispering back to me biggrin

TrueShadowDate: Friday, 2010-08-13, 0:17:34 AM | Message # 8
Stage 10
Like darkchaos, I get whispered a ton of times and have neither the energy, time, or will to answer any of them. Leave the subject of darkchaos not answering you back alone.

pkfighter343Date: Friday, 2010-08-13, 0:30:57 AM | Message # 9
Stage 1
I was saying I was wondering if he would say something like you just said.

darkchaosDate: Friday, 2010-08-13, 3:14:40 AM | Message # 10
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Well you are one of the more better hackers that Ive come across. You're auctually not that bad. However, there is evidence against, you, unfortunately. I even found you requesting the map to be cheated, which I wont paste here. Sure, some other person could use your name, but cmon, the exact same name, all the way to the digits? Not likely. The map only bans your name, so if you really like the map, just make another account etc. If you get caught again, well, just repeat. Banning is more of a detterence if nothing else.

pkfighter343Date: Friday, 2010-08-13, 8:33:05 AM | Message # 11
Stage 1
Yeah, well....

*sigh*

CeshunDate: Friday, 2010-08-13, 10:11:15 AM | Message # 12
Stage 4
Group: File Master
Fearwell n swoay i don't have mercy for hackers... angry

CBott can prove that you were online at that time and on my bot using the same load code.
Also you remember that i kicked you from cbott cuz we had privat game in lobby waiting then you pmed me you were online, later you joined a pub and i copyed the load code you had...

(CBott has chat records)

Message edited by Ceshun - Friday, 2010-08-13, 10:17:07 AM

pkfighter343Date: Friday, 2010-08-13, 11:53:04 AM | Message # 13
Stage 1
"Fearwell n swoay i don't have mercy for hackers...
CBott can prove that you were online at that time and on my bot using the same load code.
Also you remember that i kicked you from cbott cuz we had privat game in lobby waiting then you pmed me you were online, later you joined a pub and i copyed the load code you had... "

Okay, I don't see why it matters that I had the load code. I know I do.
it's -load h+Mh *tWM tfGW \!R3 b466 Eq!! )p3\ 8h78 iV_Q 33bb U
Does that matter at all...?
Anyway, not that I can prove this true or you can prove this wrong, I found out who the person on the hack site. I would really prefer to stay away from the topic of who it was... anyway.... if you really want to know, ask me some other way.

TrueShadowDate: Friday, 2010-08-13, 1:09:08 PM | Message # 14
Stage 10
Yes I prefer you stay on topic of saying goodbye. Both darkchaos and I have said what you should do if you really like playing CoT. This thread is not for defending or accusing (keep that in mind both pkfighter343 and Ceshun). This is your goodbye. Stay on topic.

pkfighter343Date: Friday, 2010-08-13, 6:33:15 PM | Message # 15
Stage 1
And as I said, there is not much way to play cot, due to CM being the only clan that hosts it, and me being banned from it.

Thank you, this will be my last post on this forum. You can lock the thread if you wish.

Forum » You say goodbye, I say hello. » Goodbyes » I'm leaving, nobody cares anyway.
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024