Monday, 2024-04-29, 1:56:16 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic » Entertainment » Fave Japanese Movies with Hime-chi (...no one else seems to be posting much in this section...)
Fave Japanese Movies with Hime-chi
PrincessParanoiaDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 7:27:45 AM | Message # 1
Stage 4
Group: Users
Aside from watching animes, I'm kind of an addict when it comes to movies as well!

Here are the ones on my top list:

1. Death Note 1 and 2 (first ones on Hime-chi's list)
2. Battle Royale 1 and 2 (starring Tatsuya Fujiwara who played as Kira in Death Note movies 1 & 2)
3. The Last Princess

P.S.
Unlike in the anime, L didn't die in the movie, he wasn't even replaced by neither Near nor Mello!
(Sigh! Hime-chi wishes she had a Shinigami and a Death Note as well!):)

Meanwhile, talking about Death Note 1 and 2, "Death Note 3:L Change The World" had long been out but Hime-chi never got the chance to watch it since her friends at home never got to return the DVD back to her...
So now, she might as well share the trailer with her forum friends...

[Princess Paranoia] .......<3....... Sumtyms n lyf,
if u wana do sumthin' good, u gota do sumthin' bad.

God_Of_DeathDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 11:56:31 AM | Message # 2
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Monty Python's The Holy Grail, because Monty Python is a comedic genius. Yes it isn't a Japanese movie.

Message edited by God_Of_Death - Friday, 2009-10-23, 4:36:24 PM

TrueShadowDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 6:56:54 PM | Message # 3
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Those 2 Death Note movies were terrible for most people that knew the original story. And I say "most" because there was a poll somewhere. And now a third movie with only L? man where do they keep getting the money to make low budget $100 movies (or rather 10000 yen movies)? Btw, rhetorical question, don't answer it.

MusashiDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 10:32:07 PM | Message # 4
Stage 2
The movies weren't that bad save for the 3rd. The first one was fairly good...the second one was kind of annoying due to switch in story massively...the third one was stupid as shit. I didn't mind the first two considering I dislike most anime live-action adaptions. I don't know about most people disliking them...I know quite a few who liked the first two. Death Note is one of my favorite series though, so I may be slightly bias with it. I read the Death Note manga when it was on-going. It seems when the anime started airing, the series gained way too much publicity and too many stupid fans T_T. I still try to have a non-bias opinion though.

PrincessParanoiaDate: Saturday, 2009-10-24, 5:47:55 AM | Message # 5
Stage 4
Hmmm.... So much with the Death Note issue (thanks for the opinions, guys, we do have different tastes!)... smile

On the other hand, here are the trailers for Battle Royale I and II (starring Tatsuya Fujiwara who starred as Yagami Light in Death Note movies).
For those who have already watched, Hime-chi would like to hear your opinions as well!
smile

Battle Royale I

Battle Royale II

CeshunDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-27, 5:06:56 PM | Message # 6
Stage 4
Group: File Master
I watched Death Note subbed Anime and Movies i totaly luved it!
I'm just disapointed how Kira died in movie and not in anime so i'm hoping for a new movie do be comming out soon :):):)

I watched Anime first then Movies

PrincessParanoiaDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-04, 5:02:47 AM | Message # 7
Stage 4
Yagami Light died in the anime, too, right? If Hime-chi remembers it well, he got shot in a warehouse (or something like that) then he ran away to escape but he couldn't avoid death since Ryuk (Light's Shinigami) was the very one who wrote Light's name in the Death Note. And the funny thing was that Ryuk kind of said something like he would rather have him die than be bored to death on waiting for Light's release from the prison.

So much of Death Note, now, Hime-chi misses L and N! (...Hime-chi goes away to watch Death Note anime on dvd once again...)

P.S. Ceshun-san, it was rather L who died in the anime and not in the movie instead of Kira. But, I don't know. Maybe, I just forgot. Hime-chi's bad memory is worst than ever. Hime-chi is now confused so she decides to watch it again... wacko

KurushitsujiDate: Thursday, 2009-11-12, 0:53:22 AM | Message # 8
Stage 2
I like Japanese horror movies:
Ringu, Ju-on, etc.

Note:
Sadako looks like Hime-chan. Man, they're scary! tongue

PrincessParanoiaDate: Thursday, 2009-11-12, 1:53:27 AM | Message # 9
Stage 4
Quote (Kurushitsuji)
Note:
Sadako looks like Hime-chan. Man, they're scary!

If Hime-chi remembers it right, the one who played as Sadako in Ringu was also the one who played in Gokusen 1, 2, and 3, right?
Hime-chi also likes Ringu! That movie is so gothic! And no! Hime-chi doesn't look that scary! dry

P.S.
Gokusen is a tv series with real actors adapted from the Gokusen manga.

Forum » Off Topic » Entertainment » Fave Japanese Movies with Hime-chi (...no one else seems to be posting much in this section...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024