Monday, 2024-04-29, 1:50:17 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic » Entertainment » Battle League Harumo (Anime-like Cute Japanese Movie)
Battle League Harumo
PrincessParanoiaDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 0:08:19 AM | Message # 1
Stage 4
Group: Users
In Battle League Harumo, after failing the entrance exam and enduring two years of cram school, Akira Abe (played by Takayuki Yamada) got accepted in the prestigious Kyoto University. While on his way home with a friend one day, Akira meets a senior who invites them to a welcome party hosted by his club called the Azure Dragon.

At first, the club appears to be an ordinary social group, but the new members soon discover the mysterious 1000 year-old tradition of the “Horumo” battle upheld by the four universities in Kyoto, Japan. The battle is fought between 10 players per team who each manipulate an army of 100 spirits (referred to as "Oni") to fight their opponents. The members go through rigorous training to achieve fluency in the "Oni" language as well as learn the indefinable gestures that are required to complement it.

Let the battles begin!

P.S. For the full Japanese trailer, copy the link below to your browser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65PHUnk1KEk

Or if you like to watch it short and English subbed try:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OE8Fs_1qrQ

P.S.S. I'd recommend the first link though since the two are slightly different on the scenes featured...

[Princess Paranoia] .......<3....... Sumtyms n lyf,
if u wana do sumthin' good, u gota do sumthin' bad.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 9:50:16 AM | Message # 2
Stage 5
O_O where can i actually watch it? it sounds good :P if it has some romance ^-^

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

PrincessParanoiaDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 11:34:36 PM | Message # 3
Stage 4
I don't know the websites actually. I just watched the movie on DVD. It's a good movie. You can just search it in google.

P.S.
I'm sorry, gumai-chan if your onee-chan can't give you the site.
Hime-chi only know the link to the trailer but not the real movie site.

P.S.S.

I think it's not yet available on live stream online, just on DVD's and theaters...

WhimsicalyukiDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 7:19:48 PM | Message # 4
Stage 5
Awws guess i'll have to wait >_<, either way school started again, so not much time to myself, since i have to be active as a shaman, and also school, & social activities in real world(even though i only accept very few of them to try to be sociable, not working very well yet), so.. yup..>_< Plus i have to hang out with my virtual friends too right? Teehehe

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

PrincessParanoiaDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 1:55:00 AM | Message # 5
Stage 4
That's quiet a balance of time you got there Yuki-chan! One advice though, virtual friends must never be an obstacle to mingle with your friends in real life. Your onee-chan wants you to have more friends there in your place so that gumai-chan won't feel alone anymore... smile

Forum » Off Topic » Entertainment » Battle League Harumo (Anime-like Cute Japanese Movie)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024