Monday, 2024-05-06, 2:31:38 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic » Manga » Highschool Of The Dead (The thrilling, mysterious, erotic and epic story)
Highschool Of The Dead
God_Of_DeathDate: Wednesday, 2010-04-14, 2:48:11 PM | Message # 1
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Please don't read this if your young or your parents will yell at me. Description below

An unknown pandemic has flooded Japan and is on the rise of causing Havoc among humanity. Although this lethal disease is unknown, the way it is passed on is deadly. Those who get bitten by 'them,' die and come back as a zombie and feed on the flesh of living human.

Meanwhile in Japan, a group of high school students and a school nurse have joined forces, to escape the already contagious Fujimi High School, in their attempt to investigate who or what was responsible for this plague.

Along the way, the group saves a young girl and a puppy from the clutches of death, whilst trying to find their families.

Friendships and allies will be made; lives will be saved and lost; hearts will be broken; and love will be found. However, can the group, with a doctor, swords-woman, strategist, gunman, a noble puppy, a young girl, a fighter and their leader survive through the wreckage of hell, or will they all slowly fade away and become one of the billions of people among the dead?

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/highschool_of_the_dead/

CutenessDate: Wednesday, 2010-04-14, 9:03:43 PM | Message # 2
Stage 4
Group: Users
oh nice, I so totally forgot about this one. Now I can read the updates chapters.

Btw, Busujima Saeko for the win love

Edit: aww, only like 5 chapters in the last year and a half...needs to move faster XD

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

Message edited by Cuteness - Wednesday, 2010-04-14, 9:52:30 PM

TrueShadowDate: Wednesday, 2010-04-14, 11:46:28 PM | Message # 3
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
ecchi harem ftw O.o

God_Of_DeathDate: Thursday, 2010-04-15, 3:58:00 PM | Message # 4
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
They are starting it up again it used to be on hiatus. Also they are making an anime

CutenessDate: Thursday, 2010-04-15, 5:31:56 PM | Message # 5
Stage 4
An animated Busujima? Oh, I hope they do her justice :3 love

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

williamiiDate: Thursday, 2010-04-22, 9:04:51 PM | Message # 6
Stage 1
The hiatus really upset me! I also am a gigantic fan of this manga! You never know when someone is going to die! No character is safe smile

Forum » Off Topic » Manga » Highschool Of The Dead (The thrilling, mysterious, erotic and epic story)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024