Monday, 2024-05-06, 9:53:07 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Off Topic » Manga » Cuteness Manga List (all my favorites <3)
Cuteness Manga List
CutenessDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 4:45:28 PM | Message # 1
Stage 4
Group: Users
that I can remember at least :P

These are all the manga I read/follow. ((Left out all the 'Ecchi' and 'Yuri' categorized ones. Gotta keep it content appropriate for them young'uns under 18 :P ))

1/2 Prince
Akuma to Dolce
Akuma to Love Song
Alive - The Final Evolution
Angel Sanctuary
Beauty Pop
Beelzebub
Black Cat ((honestly, only read for my Kyoko-chan <3 ))
Bleach
Candidate for Goddess
Candy Boy
Cavalier of the Abyss
Crimson Hero
D.Gray man
Dragon Hunter
Fairy Tail
Fire Emblem - Hasha no Tsurugi
FLCL
Fruits Basket
Full Contact
Full Metal Alchemist
Gakuen Alice
Girl Friends
Gokusen
Hana to Akuma
Hatsune Mix
Hellsing
Hourou Musuko
Immortal Rain
Immortal Regis
K-ON!
Kamen Teacher
Kashimashi ~ Girl Meets Girl
King of Hell
Law of Ueki
Law of Ueki Plus
Little Jumper
Loveless
Lucky Star
Maria+Holic
Maria-sama Ga Miteru
Megatokyo
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Midori no Hibi
Monster Hunter Orage
Naruto
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Neon Genesis Evangelion - Gakuen
One Peice
Ouran High School Host Club
Persona 3
Persona 4
PhD
Pretear
Psycho Buster
Rave
Shade - The Other Side of Light
Shitsurakuen
Slam Dunk
Strawberry Shake
Tail of the Moon
Ultra Maniac
Until Death Do Us Part
Ushio and Tora
Watashi no Taisetsu na Tomodachi
World God Only Knows
Witch Hunter
xxxHolic
Yakitate!! Japan
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
Your Cuteness
Yu Yu Hakusho
Zatch Bell

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

TrueShadowDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 7:16:27 AM | Message # 2
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Aww you left out all the good ones. To define those terms: yuri (love between women) and ecchi (perversion).

I wonder, do you know if there is a manga that is both yuri AND shounen/seinen (manga oriented for young boys/more mature form of shounen)? cuz it's like odd categories to mix

CutenessDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 7:27:25 PM | Message # 3
Stage 4
Honestly, I know of 32 Yuri/shounen or Yuri/seinen((more fall in this category then the other)) manga, but I've only read about 8-10 of them personally.

Also, your term description for Yuri is a bit off :P Yuri allows for intimate love between Women. However, their are a few 'Shoujo Ai' manga on my list, which is a more Mild love between women. The difference is Yuri is 99% considered 18+ content, whereas Shoujo Ai can have 16+ content :P just dont mix it up with Shounen Ai, which is love between men. <- this isnt really my style........mainly because men arent Cute, and women are XD ((don't get offended now, it's just my opinion...and of course obviously true wink ))

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

WhimsicalyukiDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 0:56:25 AM | Message # 4
Stage 5
OMG I LOOOOOOOOOVED angel sanctuary, though uhmmmm the ending was kind of rushed in my opinion.... it didn't really satisfy me >_> and i see some from my anime list that i'm working on and have finished with here and there, but Yuki feel lazy and no feel like mentioning all of them >_> aneways I recently finished watching the anime version of maria Holic and planning on reading it >_< anyways it's pretty good like random and stuff O_O oh oh oh and yuki <3 K-ON!(have like most of the songs, even the character songs from it since i downloaded them for free), & Lucky star is nice too mm... I think the older twin sister from it reminds me a lot of Mio from K-On, and aww I thought Clannad would be in your list >_> it's cute in my opinion, but uhmm maybe that was only in anime since i don't remember reading clannad >_> anyways i'm just starting to talk to myself on the post now so.. before i get too random, I'll end it here Teehee :P

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

God_Of_DeathDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 2:18:34 PM | Message # 5
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Now I feel bad because I'm not cute.

Gantz is a pretty interesting manga although it is very 18+

WhimsicalyukiDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 9:49:56 PM | Message # 6
Stage 5
started fairy tail like yesterday or day before.... after reading cutie's post.... LOVED IT >_< and uhmm at like chapter 76 now >_> THEY ARE SO FUNNY!!, I especially like how nice everyone is and Erza HAS to be my favorite >_> her character(like abilities and whatnot) is EXACTLY what I like :P Swordstress, SwordMage, etc you know >_< I <3 swords and I like the type that can enchant the swords or chage the shape, and now i found another~! The Ex-Equip works very nicely, especially with Erza's power(as in being able to handle S-class missions) getting her lots of money for new toys ^-^ YAMI-CHIIIIII MAKE A CHARACTER LIKE ERZA!!! oh wait I'll put more detailed info of something like that in Suggestions where it belongs >_> ciao

CutenessDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 11:34:42 AM | Message # 7
Stage 4
@Yuki
Haven't finished Angel Sanctuary XD and though K-ON! and Lucky Star are on my list, I haven't gotten far enough into either of them >.< And prolly wont for a few more weeks 'cause of my new schedule, which is uncertain. And I've never heard of Clanned XD (( 's what I get for only looking at the Yuri/Shoujo-Ai sections for so long >.< )) but I looked it up real quick, haven't started reading/watching it yet, but I know now the anime has 2 seasons ((20+ eps each)) , so if I start it, it'll be awhiles before i finish it XD

@Death
Of course you'd be into Gantz...such a guy Manga :P

God_Of_DeathDate: Sunday, 2010-01-31, 4:37:59 PM | Message # 8
Stage 7
Hey I also have read some of Rozen Maiden.

Message edited by God_Of_Death - Sunday, 2010-01-31, 4:38:14 PM

WhimsicalyukiDate: Monday, 2010-02-01, 9:17:39 AM | Message # 9
Stage 5
what's gantz? O_O mmmm i started toradora recently(like yesterday) because of cutie's suggestion and it's funny so i like it~! Go for it TAIGA!!!! :P but for somereason i see myself rooting for taiga and ryuuji's relationship more than their crushes >_<

mmm also I'd like to ask.... would you be like the main character in mariaxholic? like nosebleeds thinking of other girls, getting hives touching boys etc >_> :P

Message edited by Whimsicalyuki - Monday, 2010-02-01, 9:18:49 AM

CutenessDate: Monday, 2010-02-01, 11:56:28 PM | Message # 10
Stage 4
Quote (Whimsicalyuki)
mmm also I'd like to ask.... would you be like the main character in mariaxholic? like nosebleeds thinking of other girls, getting hives touching boys etc >_> :P

Exactly like her... <3 She's so hilariously Cute, Haven't watched the Anime, and I'm behind on the manga, so I don't know the ending, but if the main character doesn't end up with a girl I'll cry. Ah~! She's so cute~!

I've seen the end of Toradora's anime, and I was kinda meh with the pairings that ended up...coulda been cuter, but still cute all the same. (( shall give no spoilers ))

WhimsicalyukiDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 8:47:59 AM | Message # 11
Stage 5
oh umm i only watched the anime for mariaholic never read the manga but plan on reading it, and ummm there's only like 14 chapters on onemanga and it's still ongoing so no endings yet i think? O_O mmmmmm will have to read the toradora manga if there is one teehehe :P

God_Of_DeathDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 7:13:52 PM | Message # 12
Stage 7
Gantz Summary Below for Yuki

High school student Kei Kurono meets up with childhood friend Kato Masaru one day by chance encounter. As the two are in the subway chatting, Kato notices a homeless man on the subway train tracks. Kato goes down on to the tracks to move the man off the tracks and persuades Kei to help. But soon after helping the man, they are hit by a subway train and killed... or maybe not. Immediately after being hit by the train, the two are suddenly in an apartment from which they can't leave, along with some other people who were also in some near death experience. In this apartment there is also a black sphere called Gantz. Kei and the others have to obey Gantz's rules if they want to live. They have to participate in missions in which the objective is to eliminate aliens. But who or what are these aliens? are Kei, Kato and the others alive or dead?

Message edited by God_Of_Death - Thursday, 2010-02-04, 7:14:10 PM

WhimsicalyukiDate: Saturday, 2010-02-06, 10:23:19 PM | Message # 13
Stage 5
Gantz is weird, and uhmm.... sick but somehow my twisted side enjoyed it, uhmmm there were some scenes that i don't think someone your age should see though snipy O_O what's wiff animes and ecchi? they all go like "it's an anime so it has to be ecchi or even hentai to make it work" gosh... >_> I would have prefered kei to have that drive with sakurako, but uhmmm some parts of me were like ewwwwwwwwwww(okay fine most part of me was, but you'd have that reaction too at least I think you would O_O) and some parts(of me) were like... oo.....kay..? this is completely out of its mind O_O most animes at least have something that seems somewhat possible....... like gawd... gantz was interesting and repelling but it captivated me enough to finish the anime in one sitting in a sick kind of way i guess O_O, it's kind of like, you see a fight and you know morally you should stop it, but you just get captivated by it and stand there and watch >_> or like a car wreck or a fire or something like that >_< something that's horrible(not as in bad quality or anything like that but like bad stuff like peoples and other organisms dying or being abused) that you can't really look away from

Added (2010-02-06, 10:23:19 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
OMG i just noticed, you read shitsurakuen? >_< personally i rather be the knight than the princess >_>, though..... if it were like how it is in the manga itself...... i would... be a bad knight >_< because....... i think i'd use a sword as a weapon and well.... if i used a sword, i'd have to block attacks... and that'd...... hurt my hime-sama >_<, and if i were to create a game like this i'd make it so that anyone can be a weapon or a handler, or self-sufficient >_<, like use your own weapon O_O that'd be kind of funny it might hurt >_> hmmmmm i'd have to make it so that it wouldn't hurt the person if the weapon is damaged >_> or at least make it so that it would only hurt if the weapon itself is damaged not just heavy blow to it(like sword fights would not neccessarily make the blade break, just it would be stressed and uhmm the pain should be dulled anyways why am i talking about all these stuff O_O

God_Of_DeathDate: Thursday, 2010-02-11, 9:00:17 PM | Message # 14
Stage 7
Read the manga its MUCH MUCH MUCH better than the anime. Although it gets even worse. Like not meaning to be a spoiler but one guy rapes a alien... Literally.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Sunday, 2010-02-14, 11:26:57 AM | Message # 15
Stage 5
.... that's............ wow Snipy.. i'm scared to read now O_O the word rape scares me >_>

Forum » Off Topic » Manga » Cuteness Manga List (all my favorites <3)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024