Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Help with FAQ
Help with FAQ
darkchaosDate: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 4:55:00 PM | Message # 1
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Yeah so I dont know what to put into the FAQ since im updating it... could someone help me with what to add in >.>. Like what noobs ask all the time or something <.<

dothackkingDate: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 7:17:00 PM | Message # 2
Stage 4
Group: Users
"Why do my stats reset to 655555 after save?"

That's about the only one I can think of.

myrealDate: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 7:17:03 PM | Message # 3
Stage 3
1 buy a home instead of a base since homes gives more exp and allows you to resurrect
2 do not put home/base in front of town since wondering units will destroy it, build where gold mines are located instead since they have doors to keep the enemy out.
3 buy a mechanical critter and keep it near the cathedral in town for quick reincarnation, or simply place a peasant there.
4. do not open the orc gate unless you are strong enough to take on their forces since they will destroy your base.
5 if you are just starting out level on creeps south of the base where the ice trolls and spiders are located.
6 if you die before building a base, have a player share units, purchase a peasant then build a farm to rejoin the game.
7 during a bott hosted game do not share vision until day time or a desync or total disconnection may occur.
8 power ups are permanent such as tomes of str, agi etc so the next time you load you will have the same stats.
9 Items are binded to the players that first touches them. Do not attempt to pick up an item if your current level cannot use it.
10 purchase a goblin zepplin to reach far off bases and areas, also to the gates leading to the gods.
11 Try not to build near the location of the gods with a weak main building or their lightning may destroy your entire base.
12 key to the god locations: 1 is located to the NNE section of the map where the medean creatures are surrounded by a fence, destroy the fence to reveal it. 1 is located where the magnatuars and the super happy yetti are NE on the snow fields carried by a troll hero. 1 is located SE inside the orc base carried by the red blade master hero.

That's all I can think of for now. 12 really helpful guides and pointers.

darkchaosDate: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 7:22:42 PM | Message # 4
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Those are good tips, but im looking for "frequenctly asked questions", not tips. People have to figure out tips for themselves :), after all, thats one of the factors that make the game fun :P

myrealDate: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 10:00:55 PM | Message # 5
Stage 3
Those tips relate to their questions I suppose they are the answers lol.

Why do I get slow exp?
Why cant i go past lv 600
Where can i find the keys?
I boosted my stats to 100k but only 655.... gets loaded (doth)
Why do i keep getting dropped?

God_Of_DeathDate: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 10:10:25 PM | Message # 6
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Who should i praise for creating this game?

misterpoopfistDate: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 10:33:24 PM | Message # 7
Stage 1
What I would like to know is how the hell to start killing bosses. Me (210~ vampire) and my friend (110~ savior) play this map from time to time, but all the bosses (including most mobs) have ridiculously high armor, so our 30k crits only hurt them for a 100 damage or so.

We play on Northrend, so we don't get a whole lot of people joining our games. Do we need to grind our way to level 999 before we have enough stats to kill the bosses?

God_Of_DeathDate: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 11:11:43 PM | Message # 8
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Not the place to ask this so ill answer you in a pm.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Help with FAQ
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024