Wednesday, 2024-05-08, 10:49:37 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » A little hint for those wondering about the map.......
A little hint for those wondering about the map.......
Angel71090Date: Friday, 2010-06-04, 5:10:08 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
LOOK AT THE UPDATES SECTION OF THE FORUM!!!!!!!! If nothing is posted there, then they still don't have a date til the new release. STOP BEING ANNOYING AND POSTING USELESS THREADS THAT WILL GET LOCKED TO TRY AND GET A DIFFERENT ANSWER!!!! GET SOME GOD DAMN PAITENCE!!!!

For those of you wondering why i am posting this, its simple, valkier. I have a VERY big family, my grandmother was one of 8 kids. Most of them had kids, and so on. Anyway, i've also had MANY relatives with health problems, several with heart conditions. I know for experience that extreme iritation, and or anger can cause these conditions to get worse. So just remember kiddies, if your trying to piss him off on purpose for "DA LULZ", you JUST MIGHT be that little push over the edge that could kill him. Yeah, wonder how you all would live with THAT on your mind for the rest of your life. So in shrot, try to obey the rules. Please and thank you.

This has been a Public Service Anouncment form Angel71090, The Future Lich King.

NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!! AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, GO OUT MAKING THEM REMEMBER YOUR NAME!!!

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » A little hint for those wondering about the map.......
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024