Saturday, 2024-05-04, 10:34:59 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » My return.
My return.
valkierDate: Saturday, 2010-04-17, 9:54:53 AM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
A lone warrior crests over the top of the hill. As he does, he see's that his once beloved homeland has been torn asunder by war and pestilence. The fires of chaos have come to the plains. A gentle breeze blows with no sound. A grim foretelling of what he shall find in the land. He looks to the south to find the old town and spots it. He assumes the inhabitants have been killed, their land and homes destroyed. But then a glimmer of hope appears. The mountain king. He wanders out from the front gate to smash a few trolls getting too close. Mayhap hope is not lost. Maybe this once great land can be restored. He presses forward, the town is his marker. He knows now what he must do. He must reclaim the Plains of Medea. He must stop the Fires of Chaos and the war that grips this land. This is his return.

Ok, so if anyone is confused by that it means I shall be returning to the game. Alas I have had much going on with my life, but I will be finding my old wc3 games within the next few days and returning. My hero that you all may know is no more. In his place, a new champion of the plains shall emerge. I'll be hosting some games on bbot that do not have the normal game title when you look at the list. Hope to see you all there.

CraftyWeaselDate: Saturday, 2010-04-24, 0:31:13 AM | Message # 2
Stage 2
Group: Users
what server will you be on? i would like to meet the infamous valkier wink

1 Iron Buckler: 60% to block 20 damage ; 0.6 x 20 = 12 average

2 Iron Bucklers: 1 - (1-0.6)(1-0.6) = 1 - (0.4)(0.4) = 1 - 0.16 = 0.84 = 84% to block 20 damage; 0.84 x 20 = 16.8 average

valkierDate: Saturday, 2010-04-24, 2:36:52 AM | Message # 3
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
us east or west.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » My return.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024