Saturday, 2024-05-04, 3:15:27 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Why is Penguin a intelligence hero?
Why is Penguin a intelligence hero?
SoodleDate: Friday, 2010-02-05, 2:14:18 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
So, why is the godlike superior penguin a intelligence hero? He has 4 spells to cast, and if the total mana cost is added together, it only goes up to 600 mana to use all his spells at once.
Whats even worse is that his spells are pretty useless in chaos mode, since they dont depend on how much intelligence you have. So for instance, my ultimate is stuck at 400 hp healed a second, when the enemy units in chaos do around 500000. *Or something. 300x whatever*

SpiritbxDate: Friday, 2010-02-05, 2:40:35 PM | Message # 2
Stage 1
the game is not completely balanced, especially for chaos mode, live with it or reroll :T

WhimsicalyukiDate: Saturday, 2010-02-06, 1:40:24 AM | Message # 3
Stage 5
if you look at all of the posts(i know there's a lot and it's hard, but uhmmm this topic comes up often) heroes are not updated, only heroes with stat multiplier skills is the new ones yamichi made, and next version he said he'll have around 5~10 updated old heroes to fix whatever else there is to fix, and uhmmm putting stat multiplier skills, along with new cahracters and everything >_< you have to remember Soodle the map is still in beta phase(current is .66b so... yup)

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

SoodleDate: Saturday, 2010-02-06, 6:29:13 PM | Message # 4
Stage 1
Oh.Right.
I guess i can wait , surely it would oneday be possible to kill chaos enemies with snowmen.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Saturday, 2010-02-06, 10:17:44 PM | Message # 5
Stage 5
or no snowmen whatsoever O_O because summoned creatures that are based off of the stats of the user is something i've never heard of and it'd be kind of... rigged O_O if summoned monsters could kill chaos monsters

bud-bus-Date: Saturday, 2010-02-06, 10:18:02 PM | Message # 6
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Quote (Whimsicalyuki)
you have to remember Soodle the map is still in beta phase(current is .66b so... yup)

Idk how many times I've said this...
Thx for being on the ball, yuki. wink

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Sunday, 2010-02-07, 12:53:44 PM | Message # 7
Stage 5
:P you're welcome buddy-bussy :P

God_Of_DeathDate: Sunday, 2010-02-07, 6:51:47 PM | Message # 8
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
His name is bus boy.

TrueShadowDate: Thursday, 2010-02-11, 5:10:22 PM | Message # 9
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Penguin should be agility, have you seen a penguin dive? so agile.

They shouldn't be a strength hero since penguins are so squishy, you can just step on one and it'll go splat.

And finally they shouldn't be an intelligence hero because of what Soodle said.

However with 65k stats on all stats and items that give bonuses to all stats....it shouldn't really matter.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Saturday, 2010-02-13, 9:44:43 AM | Message # 10
Stage 5
what kevvin said is quite true :P but uhmm... penguin's spells will be updated and if that's the case penguin COULD be an intelligence hero >_> personally i still think mana cost should be based on stats not fixed mana cost so.... yup :P

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Why is Penguin a intelligence hero?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024