Saturday, 2024-05-04, 2:41:14 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » some questions...
some questions...
MorningelfDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 1:05:25 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
1. how do i get home in this game?

2. how do i save gold, lumber, arcradian lumbers and platinum golds in single player mode?

Message edited by Morningelf - Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 1:08:14 PM

SpiritbxDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 3:25:20 PM | Message # 2
Stage 1
1) at the bottom right of the town there is a building that sells homes, from pricey ones to cheap ones, the cheap ones are good for starters.

2)if i remember(i didnt play singleplayer much) you simply have to type -save and the game will give you a code. you should print screen and paste it into paint and save it, the next time you want to play your character, just type -load *your code* and it should load.

Be warned, singleplayer codes do NOT work online or in lan games.

EDIT: you should also type your code in notepad or something and simply copy it, then type -load and press Ctrl-v to paste it into the game(in case you didnt know), since alt tabing for each few letters can be quite long :P

Message edited by Spiritbx - Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 3:28:24 PM

MorningelfDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 0:58:45 AM | Message # 3
Stage 1
ok, thanks for the first question about getting home but for second question, when I save, the code doesn't appear on screen? but if i load next game it loads previous levels and items but no gold lumber, arcradian lumber, platinum gold.

SpiritbxDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 11:30:24 AM | Message # 4
Stage 1
the game wasnt really meant to play in singleplayer, it was meant to play in lan or online, so i dont know.

valkierDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 2:45:35 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
also, in single player u can cheat and use the warcraft 3 codes. That is why singleplayer stuff wont work online

MorningelfDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 10:52:36 PM | Message # 6
Stage 1
I am not asking whether the code for single player works or not, I want to play single player and be able to save, it's ok if codes are different in single player, I don't want to save game cause save+replay gets too big. When I use -save no codes appears instead the character is saved in the game cache. Does anyone know how to work around it so I don't have to use save game, and load game?

KrazyFruitDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 5:03:09 PM | Message # 7
Stage 4
Start a game, write into text chat "whosyourdaddy" , level till the level you had, buy the house you had "greedisgood 999999" and continue ^^. No need to save :P

WhimsicalyukiDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 1:01:14 AM | Message # 8
Stage 5
KrazyFruit what if you wanted to save legendary or rare items? no gurrantee that you'll ever get another :P and uhmmm I never played single player so i can't really answer the 2nd question as for 1st one you can get a base by acquiring medean worker from the top right corner which you can access through bottom left portal, or you can buy like spiritbx told you and uhmm if you wanted a nation it's right above the house shop :P, I'd really recommend you ask darkchaos through PM, putting it on error reports, or something to get a clarification >_<

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » some questions...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024