Friday, 2024-04-26, 11:45:39 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Azazoth (Pics who kills him first!)
Azazoth
GimpDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 11:02:10 PM | Message # 46
Stage 1
Group: Users
ya when i soloed azazoth in .65b i used avatar and prick book, when avatar run out, i banished myself and continued without running, then when banish was about out, i avatar'd to prevent spell dmg. Elementalist for the win! biggrin

TrueShadowDate: Monday, 2009-11-23, 0:39:45 AM | Message # 47
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
should banish azazoth instead, try it, works effectively even though he has dispel

GimpDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 4:34:45 PM | Message # 48
Stage 1
Group: Users
hmm? unless it stops azazoth from atacking after he dispels then it doesnt really make sence to do so, i can see that it would stop a trigger of him healing, might be able to get lucky with a hit in before he dispels for more dmg. but the main reason i banish myself is to prevent his aoe spells from triggering when i dont have spell imune, his aoe combat spells seem to trigger only when he can atack someone, and his defencive only when u physically atack azazoth. So banishing urself seems to actually stop him from doing pretty much anything wile ur waiting the few seconds for avatar to replenish.
I haven't tested your theory for I haven't been on CoT since .65b got bored searching for leg legion sword after over 48 hours killing legion to see only 2 rares and rest normal on ground and a legion VIIII spawning...lol so i'm only using my knowledge of past with it, so if u've descoverd a bug where he seems to not do combats please tell :P unless your saying banish azazoth while avatar'd to make him do nothing and u do more dmg to him since banish has less cooldown than avatar. this would make sence, and i've definately done this already. Also it works to banish then run away while azazoth dispells to stop from dying from aoe atacks, but my goal is not to run at all biggrin
also, im not sure if it's a bug or not, but I've noticed when i use ice and lightning the elementalist ulti, he seems to cast dispel when the wave starts to hit him, i find it rather funny, and dont think it does anything at all. any idea on this kevvin?

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Azazoth (Pics who kills him first!)
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024