[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Idea
Idea
AlexengDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 6:43:12 AM | Message # 31
Stage 4
Group: Users
Ghost, you don't think a freaking 10-20 million lifedrain is OP? You could freaking solo aza with that thing. And the crit is just sick, LEGENDARY ace got a 30% 25x crit if I'm not wrong. Also the description feels like the whole Arthas/Frostmourne story, just that Therenas was evil and Arthas was good.

But that also gave me an idea for a minigame. It's similar to Ghost's one, but you don't get your hero, there's nothing to defend and your stuck with a fixed amount of units through the whole thing, so you need to have a good strategy and many tries to make sure enought units are alive and healthy for the next wave.
It would be good if it also included lots of microing, like one wave consist of necromancers and ghouls, and if you don't kill the units with some sort of ability that destroys their corpses the necromancers will raise skeletons almost as strong as the ghouls, while the ghouls are immune to magic and thus you can't destroy their corpses.

Brony Forever.
Favorite characters: Chrysalis, Twilight, Luna, Discord, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Trixie.
Favorite pairings: TwiLuna, CelestiCord, Twixie, AppleDash, TwiDash, Flutterdash.

Message edited by Alexeng - Thursday, 2011-06-16, 6:43:48 AM

Sandman366Date: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 8:04:57 AM | Message # 32
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Str/int/agi is too low, armor is too high, damage sounds hardly worth doing, 5% evade for Chain people is almost pointless, and the crit % should be way lower. Plus the cooldown should be a bit longer, that's kinda a strong spell for such a short cd. Unless it costs 80% mana or something lol, then it MIGHT be okay....but that's still way strong with a very short CD
And Alexeng, a couple of points.....first-it's level 1111 req. Second, it sounds like Infinite Struggle (with 150 waves) and I'm guessing he's thinking it should include a few of the Legendary creeps, meaning they're probably harder than Azazoth too.

And guys...this was supposed to be our thoughts on DC's idea (or so I thought)....didn't think it was a suggestion thread

Edit: BTW, that's rare ace. Leg Ace is 51% 25x

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Message edited by Sandman366 - Thursday, 2011-06-16, 8:05:40 AM

AlexengDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 9:16:24 AM | Message # 33
Stage 4
Didn't know leg ace had 51%, but I've never gotten any legs anyway. only rares. But still, you gotta admit that 10m+ damage is kinda OP, and that would be with items we have now. With level 1000+ items it's possible that it would become 40m+, and that would allow a group to kill aza in a few seconds.
Btw, never commented on his minigame idea, only on the desc of the reward. :P
But yeah, it seems like going off-topic happens quite a lot. Wonder how many kittens we have killed this far. :P

Brony Forever.
Favorite characters: Chrysalis, Twilight, Luna, Discord, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Trixie.
Favorite pairings: TwiLuna, CelestiCord, Twixie, AppleDash, TwiDash, Flutterdash.

Sandman366Date: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 11:03:28 AM | Message # 34
Stage 9
10m+ damage? Okay, that's a little strong-but you forget 3% damage taken, and also Leg Creeps will probably be even harder to hurt.
Let's say you've got 5m all stats. With 5x allstat in damage, that's 5m x5 x3, or 75m. BUt, since Chaotic Beings take 3% damage, that's only 2.25m damage-not nearly as strong.
The uselessness of the ability comes into play when you think of just how much that actually heals. If it's a 1:1 ratio of damage:healed, that's only 2.25m actually drained, and since 5m strength is like 25m hp, that's not great. You just drained a bit less than 10% of hp.....and it took 4s. Doing this makes me think that the 50s CD actually isn't too bad, but it's still a little short-1m I think should be good.
It actually would heal more for int/agi based, because they have less str, so their health heals more (% of their HP anyway)

Malevolent criminal I,

AlexengDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 11:47:30 AM | Message # 35
Stage 4
If 8 people used that ability at once it would be 2.25m x 8 damage, thats almost 20m damage over 4 sec, which is probably enought to kill aza in about 2 seconds, and most likely does atleast 1/3 of chaotic gods hp. That's why I think it's OP, because with enought people using it it can almost kill anything in a short duration. But it's kinda the same with elementalist ultimate. 1 royal guardian as tank, then 7 elementalists, and almost anything is dead before the royal guardian has taken damage. tongue
But yeah, I did forget about the chaotic armor for a while, and it's not all too great against normal units due to the cd.

Brony Forever.

GhostWolf223Date: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 12:10:21 PM | Message # 36
Stage 9
i was just thinking that the new creepes would have better armor and such =/

and you can only lifedrain one target once at a time

like if 2 people tried to use it on aza at same time

only 1 would work and the other wouldnt cast.

the lifedrain is just for a little boost every now and again to keep you alive :P

and even without this item (im sure dc is planning on making some uber items)

im pretty sure that with chaos item(s) you could solo aza in a couple seconds too :P

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Sandman366Date: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 12:10:55 PM | Message # 37
Stage 9
IF 8 people used it. IF you got a FH. IF they all had it. IF they were willing to cooperate. Factor in people-that last if is a big one. And I suppose that is "almost" 20m, considering it's 18m. (Don't even need a calc-2x8+ 1/4 x 8, 16+2=18)
And if you did have 7 eles and an RG, you should either have 2 RGs or ele FH. If you wanted max possible damage team, 8 ele, legion ring, that crown, and max possible stats after that. I don't care who you are, that's powerful lol.

But it's definitely almost useless VS normal units. CD makes only useful for a boss, and if you're level 1111 you don't need any items to kill just about the entire normal world map.....at the same time. And if you have crown anyway you're most certainly going to have Lex, and a 999 with Lex only has to walk next to anything on Normal World map for about 2 hits of Lex and nothing can survive anyway. So it's really quite pointless to say it's a somewhat useless item in Normal world....

Malevolent criminal I,

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Idea
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024