Wednesday, 2024-05-15, 2:03:36 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » HOW TO UPGRADE ITEMS? (HOW TO UPGRADE ITEMS?)
HOW TO UPGRADE ITEMS?
dsadasdsaDate: Tuesday, 2011-03-22, 7:30:33 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
i am 775+lvl i have htanatos wings and dark soul i try upgrade them+2 but i cant wtf? how the hell to uograde? i have wings thanatos and whne i click thanatos upgrade+2 nothing happens in my inv shows the upgrade item and thats all.. wtf? can somone tell me how to upgrade

badazzDate: Tuesday, 2011-03-22, 11:11:25 AM | Message # 2
Stage 3
Quote (dsadasdsa)
i am 775+lvl i have htanatos wings and dark soul i try upgrade them+2 but i cant wtf? how the hell to uograde? i have wings thanatos and whne i click thanatos upgrade+2 nothing happens in my inv shows the upgrade item and thats all.. wtf? can somone tell me how to upgrade

thanny wings are only upgradeable for the legendary wings not the regulair wings or the rare ones only for legendary as for how it is not the legendary wings are the only upgradeable item in the game aswell

i hope this informed u enough

ele lvl 999 **** u ******

if u wanna play a cot game
go find a damn bot coz i aint helping ya <3

dsadasdsaDate: Tuesday, 2011-03-22, 12:46:58 PM | Message # 3
Stage 1
wtf so why the hell there is dark soul upgrade and normal wing upgrade???

IchibanBakaDate: Tuesday, 2011-03-22, 1:11:24 PM | Message # 4
Stage 3
It's just old items upgrades that are no longer in function, will probably be removed soon or be made functional again.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » HOW TO UPGRADE ITEMS? (HOW TO UPGRADE ITEMS?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024