Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » I've Some Question guys
I've Some Question guys
ExaladosDate: Tuesday, 2011-02-15, 10:34:32 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
1. medean curse ALWAYS disappear when i enter chaotic world, is it a bug or not?
2. it say that: chaotic boss items have 90% drop when Rare chaotic boss items 9% drop and legendary chaotic boss items have 1% drop, so it mean that EVERY chaotic boss must drop item (whether it is normal, rare, or legendary), but when i kill abyssal monster, why there is no item dropped cry ??????
3. how to calculate hero damage type vs divine armor type (chaotic creature) and chaos damage type vs hero armor type anyway? because i have more than 20k armor and even horror monster do damage to me (even it is not too much)
4. i have max base agility (65535 i think) and total agility more than 100k but why when the weather turn to chaotic fog or chaotic hurricane my attack speed become SO SLOW? agility increase attack speed isn't it? i also have evil shopkeeper necklace that say it can turn your movement into max (522) but why when the weather turn into chaotic hurricane or chaotic heavy snow my movespeed become very slow (100 i think)?

Thanks For Advice happy

there is many thing in this world that you will never understand even with all of your knowledge that you learn in over thousand years

except....

if you die

Mystic_ProphetDate: Wednesday, 2011-02-16, 0:13:55 AM | Message # 2
Stage 4
1. no it does that on purpose. medea's curse would be rediculously powerful in chaos world. especially early on.
4. hurricane slows to the maximum amount. no matter what.

ExaladosDate: Wednesday, 2011-02-16, 2:10:24 AM | Message # 3
Stage 1
Quote (Mystic_Prophet)
4. hurricane slows to the maximum amount. no matter what.

so there is nothing i can do when chaotic hurricane or fog comes? so the game will just....... paused anyway?

there is many thing in this world that you will never understand even with all of your knowledge that you learn in over thousand years

except....

if you die

GhostWolf223Date: Wednesday, 2011-02-16, 5:34:40 AM | Message # 4
Stage 9
u can do colo i guess lol

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

bud-bus-Date: Wednesday, 2011-02-16, 7:28:58 AM | Message # 5
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
1) median's curse can't enter chaotic world.

2) for some odd reason bosses won't drop an item sometimes.. it's been worked on more than a few times..

3) you only do like 2 or 3 (i can't remember which) % of your actual dmg to the monster for example if you do 1000dmg it'll only do 20 or 30, then that is reduced by how much armor they have..so if they have 90% dmg reduction the 20 or 30 will only do 2 or 3dmg..Hope that makes sense?

4) back when i was playing you needed a TON of agility (like a million or so) to be able to attack fast in chaotic hurricane..

Hope this was helpful.

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

God_Of_DeathDate: Wednesday, 2011-02-16, 3:11:06 PM | Message # 6
Stage 7
The chaotic horde drop the lexium crystal (correct that if its wrong) and it gives max movespeed even in hurricane.

ExaladosDate: Thursday, 2011-02-17, 1:54:21 AM | Message # 7
Stage 1
Quote (bud-bus-)
2) for some odd reason bosses won't drop an item sometimes.. it's been worked on more than a few times..

so this is a bug right? so this will happen to another chaotic boss right? well that was very annoying since i would have long time to kill that boss but there is nothing dropped
Quote (bud-bus-)
3) you only do like 2 or 3 (i can't remember which) % of your actual dmg to the monster for example if you do 1000dmg it'll only do 20 or 30, then that is reduced by how much armor they have..so if they have 90% dmg reduction the 20 or 30 will only do 2 or 3dmg..Hope that makes sense?

thanks, this help a lot, but how about chaos dmg VS hero armor anyway?
Quote (God_Of_Death)
The chaotic horde drop the lexium crystal (correct that if its wrong) and it gives max movespeed even in hurricane.

how you can kill it anyway?? i think that is impossible to kill the forgotten coz they've TON of armor and DMG

except....

if you die

GhostWolf223Date: Thursday, 2011-02-17, 5:42:33 AM | Message # 8
Stage 9
nahh u can kill em...just need higher levels lol

chaos damaage does 325% damage to all armor types i believe

Sandman366Date: Thursday, 2011-02-17, 1:31:18 PM | Message # 9
Stage 9
Medean is removed so you don't deal 2m damage to things with low armor as level 329.

There is a chance bosses don't drop items, it's like 11.1% or something.

Chaotic armor type is that it takes 3% damage and deals 325x to all armor types.

Chaotic Heavy Snow and Chaotic Hurricane I think never allows you to have 522 MS (I think even with Lexium Crystal, I know it still isn't max with the Shopkeeper's Necklace). They also give stupid high attack speed reductions, I think if you have like over a million agility you should always have max attack speed, thought I'm not 100% sure. Lowest movespeed most weathers will give you is 100, though.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

NeoAngelDate: Friday, 2011-02-18, 2:28:06 PM | Message # 10
Stage 1
Off topic Exalados read

And snow drops it by 400 while hurricane drops it to the max amount it can be decreased by

Chankuh was a blast I wish I could do it all over again!! P.S Im not jewish

ExaladosDate: Friday, 2011-02-18, 9:24:10 PM | Message # 11
Stage 1
Quote (NeoAngel)
If you need help I can tank them for you

thanks but i think you'll never can play with me coz i always play solo. it because in my network (i'm in Indonesia anyway) there is nobody play this map i think cry
i

Quote (GhostWolf223)
chaos damaage does 325% damage to all armor types i believe

so the description: "chaos damage do full damage to all armor types" is wrong anyway? i think "full damage" mean 100%, then if it is 325% so description must be : "chaos damage do 325% damage to all armor types"

and there is a wrong description again i think:

Quote (Sandman366)
There is a chance bosses don't drop items, it's like 11.1% or something.

coz in the quest menu the description is like:

Quote (Exalados)
chaotic boss items have 90% drop when Rare chaotic boss items 9% drop and legendary chaotic boss items have 1% drop

90+9+1= 100%

Quote (GhostWolf223)
u can do colo i guess lol

yes, but what if the chaotic hurricane comes at night (when Sins is anywhere)?

except....

if you die

GhostWolf223Date: Saturday, 2011-02-19, 0:13:01 AM | Message # 12
Stage 9
sowwy i ment chaotic not chaos lol

Quote (Exalados)
yes, but what if the chaotic hurricane comes at night (when Sins is anywhere)?

thats even more reason to colo lol
just hijack your way to town some how lol

God_Of_DeathDate: Saturday, 2011-02-19, 8:20:30 PM | Message # 13
Stage 7
Chaos damage reads deals 325x dmg to all types of armor, chaos armor reads takes 3% dmg from all types of attack.

bud-bus-Date: Sunday, 2011-02-20, 0:41:47 AM | Message # 14
Lead Moderator
Quote (God_Of_Death)
Chaos damage reads deals 325x dmg to all types of armor, chaos armor reads takes 3% dmg from all types of attack.

This. And 325x dmg is not 325% dmg FYI ghostwolf..because that would only be 3.25x dmg, so if you wanna give a percent:

All questions have been answered, closing this, before it goes off topic.
Ps. if you have anymore questions post them in a new thread.

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » I've Some Question guys
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024